Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      paula
      Participant

My free will is only in how I react/respond to every situation, place or person.  My free will is the simple choice of whether I will apply the will of the creator or my own ego.  Simple but not easy.

Roberto Ayala
      Participant

Our free will is in the environment when we choose how much pleasure or how much suffering we can receive or give; when we can restrict pleasure or accept suffering. In the environment is real and illusory outside of it, real when we’re looking to be altruists and illusory when we’re receiving.

Marcy
      Participant

My environment and what I choose to study/read.

rosemarie tropf
      Participant

I know that my external life is run by other forces such as politics, nationality, heritage and cultural affects etc. My body is also external and as it ages it is doing things I would rather not. I have free will as to how I see this and which emotional state I respond with. I can also choose what I read or study to help make my emotional state, my inner state, a more peaceful state. I can choose to see my ego in action and work on that, or I can choose self pity. It’s my choice.

Miho
      Participant

choose my environment. learn Kabbalah !

Sarah Jensen
      Participant

I do feel that I am given choices, but only as to whether or not to align with a lesson from the creator. Some might consider it working with the subconscious, from which most of our decisions are made automatically. If I bring those subconscious bits of programming into alignment, then the actions I take will be more in alignment.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.