Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Clara
      Participant

Hm. Within receiving I would say I have a wide range of free will. I can choose to hear to the voice of the ego or of the Creator, can choose the forms in which I create a day of my life. I even can choose how I am going to interpret or integrate an occurance. But I learn here, that this is all predetermined, while I’m feeling it’s my own will. No, I can’t exactly identify.

MEIRA
      Participant

I feel if I let go of choosing and allow the changes whether up or down to just happen and receive the experiences to change and grow me up, then there’s no free will.  In addition, some things are written in pen and some things are written in ink. The wisdom to except it all and allow is free and willing within itself pass the illusion. It’s not me controlling anything. It’s all in ALL that’s giving everything as I allow and receive to grow while operating from my heart. Becoming selfless leaves me with no choice, only acting upon which is, IS.

Steve Miley
      Participant

I think so, our free will is real when we choose the path of bestowal and not the path to receive for oneself. The free will is an illusion in reference to all of our corporal senses and choices to receive for ourselves.

Cristina
      Participant

I just wonder where all this take a mind of a beginner  Tony?

John Caton
      Participant

I can only choose my environment. That choice feels limited too, but by my desires. If I can change my desires, I can change my environment.

Dory
        Participant

I feel like I live life experiencing things as they come along. I guess I have free will whenever I feel like I’m making a choice between two things and then I often go back and wonder how my life would have been different if I would’ve made the other choice, so I think you do have free will.

Rune T. A.
      Participant

I have to say. The more conscious I get, the more free will I can exercise. However, at the same time, the more conscious I get, the less of a choise I get. The more conscious I get, and the better I understand the implication of surtain actions (both inner and outer actions), I see my path as getting more and more narrow. Some actions are simply a no go because it will lead me astray from my ultimate goal, and vice versa, some actions are demanded if I want to achieve that goal. The closer I get to agree with the Thought of Creation, the more I feel obligated to act accordingly. Almost like an instument/servant of The Creator…

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.