Young Group Discussion

New Home Forums Course Forums GE Forum – Ask Connect Inspire Young Group Discussion

Zohar
    Participant

Very beautiful and heartfelt selections and motivations!

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

Lesson 5 – The connection between us

What did I take from the lesson?

It is very important to have the right attitude towards friends so that they can influence me in a good way and that I must do the same for them, no matter how I feel.

How do we make sure that we draw the reforming light with every action of ours

The Reforming Light is something above us. The Kabbalists attained it and its function. We should listen to their advice. That is: Stay connected, read books (preferably in a group), make a schedule for the spiritual work and stick to it (habit becomes a second nature), think about friends as much as possible and listen to Rav’s advice and guidance.

Peter
      Participant

We can draw the reforming light when we aim our actions at increasing our common cry for the Creator.

Joseph
      Participant

YG Homework from The Connection Between Us:

What did I take away from the lesson? This definition (as I heard) from the beginning video clip of Rav Laitman. “Paraphrased.”

Connection exists neither in you or me but something between us. Don’t search for it on the inside of you, but connection means between us, between you and me, not the bodies, but the feeling of you and me, feeling closer and closer until both of us are one.

How do we make sure that we draw the reforming light with every action of ours that will help build between us a demand so that none of us will be able to differentiate himself from the others, and we will feel as one?

We draw the reforming light by staying connected on a daily basis to the environment (Rav, teachers, articles, Friends) that builds and supports the intention to draw the reforming light in order (a demand) for the Friends to have Dvekut with the Creator.

Francisco
      Participant

HW on “How do we make sure that we draw the reforming light with every action of ours”:

By clothing our actions with an intention of doing good to the others. Often not possible – when it isn’t, the effort should draw the reforming light.

Francisco
      Participant

HW on the lesson “Concerning the Importance of Friends”

What I took from the lesson was on the need to cling to the society and work for its sake. One learns from society to the degree that one cherishes it. At the same time, one merges with the society to the degree that one intervenes in it.

In other words I have to annul to the greater one (my friend as well as my instructor) so as to learn, but also I have to intervene with a positive intention. Both these actions I perform for the sake of the society.

Katel
      Participant

Take away from the lesson “Concerning the Importance of Friends” by Rabash:

It was in this lesson that it donned on me how great and so invaluable the Friends are on my path to spirituality. It became clear that I am helpless without these carriers of light. Imagine the Friends being my blood vessels and roadways to revealing the Creator I have been seeking all my life! My prayer is that may our connections draw the Reforming Light to enable us grow from strength to strength in the love of bestowal till we all attain the final correction. Much love dear Friends!!

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 42 total)
  • The topic ‘Young Group Discussion’ is closed to new replies.