Young Group with Gianni discussion forum

New Home Forums Course Forums GE Forum – Ask Connect Inspire Young Group with Gianni discussion forum

Zohar
    Participant

All assignments and homework for the Young Group with Gianni

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Vania
      Participant

Hi!

I wonder about the relationship between spirituality and corporeal life.

I understood from the lesson that if you are going about the right way in Kabbalah then the corporeal life should get easier as a result of the spiritual work. Did I understand this correctly?

Should I understand then, that when we meet a lot of resistance in the corporeal world, things not going well for us, that this would be a sign of not advancing correctly in the spiritual work?

zeinab
      Participant

From Dr Laitman’s  blog post of June 26, 2011, Title ” What is the Creator”  he says the following;

“That is why the Creator is always within a human being, and not somewhere in the sky. The same applies to the upper degree: Only those who attain it and are in contact with it can talk about it. That is, the upper degree is also in me, only I consider it higher degree for me.”

If the Creator is within me, whom then do i pray to? whose greatness do i see? to whom do i direct my praise? and if He is within me, yet concealed, how do i reveal him?

Thank you.

Kristina
      Participant

What did I take from the lesson?
      Friends are selected for me as a mirror. Flaws I see are opportunities for me to discover a need to be corrected, to ask for the reforming light to change me in order to get closer to the friends and love them. – The exercise in our imagined perception of being lower, greater, and equal to the friends: only perception of being equals felt true to me. Being lower/greater was even hard to imagine and disturbing the connection.

How do we make sure that we draw the reforming light with every action of ours:
      We need to really desire to reach the common goal and feel what is lacking. Set intention to bestow, to do good to everyone, try to connect and get closer. Feel the lack, ask for the light to change us.

Message that will help build between us a demand so that none of us will be able to differentiate himself from the others, and we will feel as one
      The true desire for the Creator’s ability to love is building in the connection between us as equals, as one whole, eternal. The complete puzzle needs every piece to be connected.

Remind each other of the connection throughout the week
      I remember myself searching for “the ten” during my first 2-3 weeks of the study. It sounded like the real work and wasn’t in the schedule … finally, it is. Looking forward to the work, curious, never happy if I need to speak, but I am open for connection! What about you?

Kimadigital7
      Participant

Excerpt From: The Point in the Heart | Rav Michael Laitman

The Goal of Creation Is to Enjoy

When I hear that the goal of creation is to enjoy, what can I possibly imagine? to be served a 1000-pound steak? to be given such great pleasure that I will explode? My vessel cannot contain it. What can I do? those who have already been through this process explain that it is impossible to obtain more pleasure in the way my vessel currently obtains it. But if I expand it, I will be able to obtain more. How do we expand the vessel? By acquiring external vessels. I receive and transfer endless pleasure through me to these external vessels.

Thus, love of others as we presently perceive it is a very confusing concept. There are no others here. There are only my vessels, which appear to me as external, so I can add them to me, thereby rising to the degree of the Creator.

I chose this excerpt because I was having the need to know  who are these others that we are talking bout. And from the excerpt, I learned that there are only my vessels, which appears to me as external. From that excerpt, I have stated  feeling the others. Feeling the others help me to cancel myself and yearning for the reforming light or the light that reforms to bring us together.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

Homework – Lesson No.5:
      Each friend leaves a short recorded message (audio or video):

What I took from the lesson is the concern for others. I should be concern not how I will receive from the environment but how I care for the environment to be connected within itself.

Discuss on the chat:
      In order for us to draw the Reforming light, one must know what he needs. That need is for the Reforming light to bring us closer  to the friends.

Leave a recorded audio/video message that will help build between us a demand so that none of us will be able to differentiate himself from the others, and we will feel as one.

In order for us to reach in that state where none of us will be able to differentiate himself from others, is the connection between us. The togetherness. Where you and I cancelled ourselves. 

Ricardo Alves
      Participant

What did I take from the lesson?

The importance of our connection, its important to feel the friends close, there should be love amoung us. THERE ARE A CORRECT WAY TO FEEL THE CONNECTION.

How do we make sure that we draw the reforming light with every action of ours?

My opinion is that we never make sure. The only thing that we have, is the feeling and sensation of others.

with time I believe that is going to increase and we will over to feel love for others. once hier, we can believe that we are draw reforming light.

Leave a recorded audio/video message that will help build between us a demand so that none of us will be able to differentiate himself from the others, and we will feel as one.

we should look for the other as if we were look to our own brother. Close your eyes and feel the love among us.

Remind each other of the connection throughout the week without overwhelming the friends in the chat. If you’re naturally active on the chat, make efforts to leave room for others. If you’re naturally inactive, make efforts to inspire the friends.

See you soon,

kisses for all!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.