Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • in reply to: Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students #519821
    Daniel
    Participant

    Hello all fellow Seekers,

     

    I am Daniel  a Lebanese guy who has been pursuing higher consciousness and wisdom for quite a time.

    My central objective is to know where i came from and where am i going. I am Catholic and

    i like being a one, nonetheless at the meditative and contemplative level, i couldn’t find a clear road map.

    I worked with some sacred medicine, and lately i have been learning principles of tantra and

    kundalini yoga. The kabalah knowledge come into me before and i did discard some years ago,

    but not this time. Working with energy and eastern esoterism i believe that this course would add a valuable

    key knowledge that may help me achieve my objective of wisdom and higher consciousness.

    Wish you all blessing and fruitful journey.

    Thanks also to Kabuconnect for granting me and others the opportunity to proceed further into this Journey

    Blessing
    Daniel

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)