Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 218 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • in reply to: Ask Anything #518548
    Kima
    Participant

    Do we need to come to a state where we attribute every inner state to the Creator’s governance over the single vessel, recognizing that it is the Creator who is bringing the vessel closer to resemblance with Him?

    • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Kima.
    in reply to: Ask Anything #515661
    Kima
    Participant

    I just feel like we aren’t doing anything, because when reading the text, it seems as if it is only telling us what the will to receive needs to go through, what needs to happen, and so on.

    Do we actually do anything, or is the doing only to come to the awareness that the Creator’s will is for the will to receive to be in equivalence of form with Him? And no matter the states that the Creator awakens within this Kli, it is for that purpose, and nothing more?

    Is this discernment in alignment?

    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by Kima.
    in reply to: Ask Anything #510598
    Kima
    Participant

    What should we be worried about? I mean, the ONLY thing we should be worried about?

    in reply to: Ask Anything #510197
    Kima
    Participant

    I have been having this calculation for some time now. Is this a correct discernment?

    It seems that the same development that occurred in the four phases, beginning from Hochma, must now be repeated consciously by the will to receive in stage two.

    in reply to: Ask Anything #510086
    Kima
    Participant

    Whenever I read the line, ‘in order to bring to light the perfection of His deeds, His Names and appellations, He created the creature,’ I smile. It feels like this is very important to Him.

    And each time we engage in the work, that should also be our importance – we are doing the work because of Him, in order to fulfill what He wanted. Is that correct?

     

     

    in reply to: Ask Anything #510067
    Kima
    Participant

    Where I come from, parents want their children to carry their family name. When I read the phrase “For He is One and His Name is One,” I wonder: does this mean the Creator wants us to take upon His Name – The Creator and the creature become equal in intention?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 218 total)