Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
MaJoParticipantHello, my name is MarÃa José (MaJo) Malaguera. I was born in Ecuador and I live in Guayaquil, the country’s main port city. Since I was a child, I have felt deeply drawn to metaphysics, even though I did not really understand what it was at the time. I initially looked for answers through religion and the church, searching for something I could not quite put into words. Yet, from a very young age, I felt a calling—a sense that there was something more I was meant to explore. No matter what I was doing, whether in the arts or in education, there was always something within me that kept leading me toward something deeper.
I trained as a dancer, although I did not pursue it professionally because I got married at a very young age. Life eventually led me into the corporate world, where I became a business and personal development consultant. I have also always been very interested in psychology, but circumstances led my professional path more toward business. Today, I work independently as a business consultant in Ecuador.English is not my native language. I understand it well, although I do not speak it fluently, so I sometimes use tools such as AI to help me with translation.
I am also an astrologer. Although I was fascinated by astrology as a child, it was later in life that I began studying it seriously and in depth. I have found a common thread between my work in business consulting, personal development, and astrology: the ability to recognize patterns that others may not see. I see this as the same ability expressed through different areas of my life. As part of my exploration of astrology and different holistic, esoteric, and metaphysical systems, I eventually discovered Kabbalah. And when I first encountered Kabbalah, I felt at home.
However, I have never had the opportunity to study it in a structured or systematic way. Most of what I have learned has been through self-study, following whatever information happened to come my way. And, of course, being a Gemini, one question would naturally lead to another, and then to another.
This is my second formal Kabbalah course. About two years ago, I took a course through the Kabbalah Centre in New York. From the moment I began applying some of the first teachings—or what I experienced as my first revelations—to my everyday life, I felt that my life truly began to shift. And yet, I still feel that I am only at the beginning, at the seed stage. I feel there is so much more to learn, understand, and experience, and I do not want to stop here.
What I hope to gain from this course is a deeper and more structured understanding of Kabbalah, while continuing to explore how its teachings can be integrated into my everyday life. More than simply acquiring knowledge, I hope to deepen my connection with this wisdom and allow it to continue transforming the way I understand myself, my life, and the world around me.
- This reply was modified 6 days, 11 hours ago by
MaJo.
- This reply was modified 6 days, 11 hours ago by
- AuthorReplies

