A question for you before we get started: Why do you think it was decided that all people would be born lacking the tool of spiritual perception?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 5. The Screen A question for you before we get started: Why do you think it was decided that all people would be born lacking the tool of spiritual perception?

A question for you before we get started: Why do you think it was decided that all people would be born lacking the tool of spiritual perception?

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ozie
      Participant

So they could make a choice as to whether or not they actually want this spiritual perception. If so, to consistently work towards achieving it.

Ally
      Participant

We have to face discomfort for growth, and if we had spiritual perception upon birth, then we would be too comfortable and lack the desire to grow/seek spiritual understanding which ultimately drives us to become more like the Creator.

Mihaela
      Participant

To work for it and for them to learn and understand who they are and what they need to do.

Arian parshan
      Participant

to reach free will ,in Spirituality it is law that we first receive lack and deficiency  in full meature then by that we receive fulfillment, we can realize every thing by opposite of that like light in comparison with darkness. by complete oppositnes we can reach perfection.by complete disparity of form we can reach full equivalence of form.

KatieBug
      Participant

i feel like there are many answers to this question, but the main one that calls to me is, if we already had everything handed to us and could see it for what it is then where is the free choice to choose? this way one chooses to be in agreement and to build his vessel. in a way, that would be coercion..and in spirituality there can be no coercion. i feel like what i want to say is not coming out right but hopefully you all feel where i’m going with this.

Mark
      Participant

It would be too easy if we had a built-in tool for spiritual perception… we must develop one.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 129 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.