A question for you before we get started: Why do you think it was decided that all people would be born lacking the tool of spiritual perception?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 5. The Screen A question for you before we get started: Why do you think it was decided that all people would be born lacking the tool of spiritual perception?

• This topic has 129 replies, 124 voices, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by peter.

A question for you before we get started: Why do you think it was decided that all people would be born lacking the tool of spiritual perception?

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Leo
      Participant

We had to be completely opposite of the creator.

Wikus de Bruyn
      Participant

So that, shame can be avoided and one could only receive when in equivelence of form with the Creator.

Richard Lively
      Participant

The only way to get hungry is to go without food.  I know i have to eat, but as a baby i do not know what this is.   If i dont eat; I get an urge to eat even if i dont know what this urge is telling me.  When i finally eat as a baby i understand I “need this” food.

With a spiritual desire I know i have one, but I dont know what it is because i cannot perceive it.  So i must find out what this new desire is in order to satiate it.  Nothing in life is that purpose, except  to reconnect with others (for man is a social creature) but even that is not enough, so eventually I climb the spiritual evolution of seeking spirituality.  This is where i find the right environment to satisfy the desire, but i must still learn how to attain the perception and further down i need to know why and how to use such a perception.

Sol Belo
      Participant

I suppose it was to force people to seek and develop a strong desire for the spiritual discernmemnt

Ralitza
      Participant

A child never ties his own shoelaces, if the parent does that for him/her automatically. It has to develop the desire/the need to learn how to do that. And this desire comes from the lack of the parent. At least for a short moment of time, the child has to be left alone with his shoes.

Maybe the child finds his own way to tie the shoelaces, maybe it follows the earlier instructions of his parent, but anyhow it develops a new skill.

And at the end, it can proudly say: “I did this myself”.

Sol Belo
      Participant

Maybe the Point in the Heart is the rudimentary toolkit we are born with. From there we develop.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 129 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.