A question for you before we get started: Why do you think it was decided that all people would be born lacking the tool of spiritual perception?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 5. The Screen A question for you before we get started: Why do you think it was decided that all people would be born lacking the tool of spiritual perception?

• This topic has 129 replies, 124 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by peter.

A question for you before we get started: Why do you think it was decided that all people would be born lacking the tool of spiritual perception?

Viewing 3 posts - 127 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      ~marz
      Participant

I do not know but I’m guessing to enable us to use free will to choose for ourselves to be like the Creator. If it was given us without choosing it, we would not have the comparison of an opposite experience to truly relish in the beauty of the experience of light.

Helen J
      Participant

As a child, we do not need spiritual tools because we are in the natural receiving stage. The upper light wants us to be able to grow and exercise our will to conquer it. I am not sure, but it may help us correct our evil tendencies and feel less ashamed.

Brad
      Participant

Because it is something that we must learn to desire and appreciate for ourselves through correction of our thoughts and perception in our egoistic lives.

Viewing 3 posts - 127 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.