A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 10. Nekudot de SAG A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Fou lu
      Participant

Up to this point i can barely sleep, because the visualization is vivid and its very painful to study this halfway! Part of me wanting to ease the pain by remembering the source and keep on reading, but new concept takes time to integrate into the body! I felt like i had a great restart from whatever i have known in the material world.. some explaination is hard to read, it will be better if converts into an animation, esspecially the Pitcha, if it’s allowed. Just my input.

Mihaela
      Participant

I can’t stop studying the essence of my being, no matter how hard it seems to be aware of this essence, it is the purpose of life.

David J
      Participant

Even though I/We/1 may not understand all, the desire to obtain equivalence of form  persuades 1 to continue

Ally
      Participant

I don’t feel there is much of a choice for me to quit… I’m here (just like all of us) because I am supposed to be; even if I procrastinate and put off these upcoming lessons, something will bring me back, even if it’s in a different format.

Shmuley
      Participant

My desire is to connect to others, nature and the Creator. If my desire were to just gain knowledge all of these studies may only be a brain exercise. On the other hand, I want to have a relationship with others and my Creator, thus I want to learn everything tha Kabbalah teaches me to continue living and to have a relationship with others, nature and my Creator.

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

I came to this course so that I will be able to discover the Upper Worlds one day and I still have’nt discovered them yet. This reason is my motivation to persevere.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.