A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 10. Nekudot de SAG A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      dree monster
      Participant

the desire to connect to the creator on a higher level is greater.

Sandra
      Participant

I understand and acknowledge that it is not me that changes me but the Light. Therefore my desire to be whole and connected drives me to continue with these lessons even though I can not understand them right now. I have hope that it will become more clear as I stick to it. I really enjoy studying with all these people seeking the Truth.

Christianne
      Participant

Ik wil graag verder studeren omdat de studie me boeit  ook al is het erg moeilijk. Maar ja   da is net de drijfveer omdat het moeilijk  is  wil ik volhouden. Ik geef niet zo vlug op want deze les is heel  leerrijk en  interessant en opent mijn  visie op alles, geeft me een  nieuwe kijk  op de wereld waarin ik leef.  En wat er is na dit leven.  Ik heb mijn doel voor ogen.  Ik wil graag meer te weten komen en groeien op  mijn spirituele  pad  die een zoektocht is naar de zin van het leven, het waarom van alles en  naar  het Hogere Licht , bron van alles

Leo
      Participant

Studying is an act of bestowing!

Lu Lu
      Participant

That’s interesting. I will continue as the main reason is to grow in order to exude the teachings for others.  So far I have learned that if I’m not breaking barriers, I’m not growing.

Richard Lively
      Participant

Understanding SAG is the whole reason i came to this course 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.