A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 10. Nekudot de SAG A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Gamelah
      Participant

I want to experience all the surronding light that I can.

Zach Ansel
      Participant

I want to see what’s on the other side

Mira
      Participant

My motivation is that I want to fulfill the Creator’s purpose, the thought of creation.

Garry
      Participant

It is always darkest before the dawn. I need to trust the Sages, as they have attained Spirituality. I want to be servant to the Creator- (The Good that does Good); not a slave to my ego. It’s a process– Patience, Persistence and Perseverance are key.

Can sort of think of it as caterpillar, which while completely hidden in a cocoon, goes through a complete transformation and finally becomes a butterfly!

Boke
      Participant

I will preserver because I want to learn more and I am still curiuos what it will bring me and how can I apply it in life.

maria santos
      Participant

There is no turning back, I know I am on the path I need to be on.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.