A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 10. Nekudot de SAG A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      John Caton
      Participant

I hope it isn’t so. Since I started to study I have felt ups and downs several times. Going in, I assume you’re warning me to expect something that may be a downer. I’m pretty resilient. I hope to push through.

Christianne
      Participant

Ik wil verder  inzicht opdoen   om alles beter te begrijpen

Andreanne
      Participant

I hope that clarity will come as I continue to study

Robert
      Participant

what else is there.. just keep moving onward with this desire.

Erin B
      Participant

Interestingly enough, it’s around this point I felt to put the studying aside to spend time worshipping.

I once heard this as a picture: the angels run towards his beautiful presence and they become awe struck with the amount of light and as if they bounce back a bit, they cry HOLY HOLY HOLY and run in again!!!

I don’t know how accurate the concept is, but I use it as motivation from time to time.

Juanita
      Participant

I ask HIM to show me truth and this is where HE lead me. So I am here for all of it until He tell me otherwise.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.