A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 10. Nekudot de SAG A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      carlos
      Participant

I want to know more…

martin
      Participant

Prayer.

Tydus
      Participant

This is the only domain of knowledge that resonates with me. It’s the truth for me and it’s all I think about. And I want to share it.

Namron
      Participant

It is hard to understand All these process but I hope that I can attract the light and eventually I will understand a bit more

Marcy
      Participant

i continue because i believe things will become clearer as i continue.  at this point i have very little understand of anything being said.  but i continue on because i know that understanding won’t happen overnight.  this would be a lifelong of study to even remotely understand.

Molly
      Participant

We all have to progress through these hurdles eventually …better to go forward willingly.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.