A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 10. Nekudot de SAG A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dante Yigael
      Participant

I am committed even if it takes me a lifetime.

I can’t pretend that I understand everything until now, as it’s all theory and without the practice to apply that theory it can never be truly understood, but I sense something that it’s luring me to go on. I studied mathematics, and I feel like then again when studying Kabbalah. Nothing makes sense up to one point, when suddenly everything becomes clear and connected. And that point has so much WOW and excitement and humbleness, so I know that there is such point here as well. So, I have to reach it, asap! 🙂

Maria
      Participant

I felt terribly confused in the last lesson (TANTA), as I realize my mind hasn’t been able to digest all the information as she’s used to do, and she feels lost. I laugh now, because my question to you, Gianni, was if I could keep on even if I felt this information gaps. I felt relieved when you said I could, so I kept on reading all the material without stressing myself, and there was something, somewhere, saying this is not for the ego (mind), but for us to feel we want to advance, to yield for that Spiritual World. A good reminder, just in time, for someone so rational as myself.

My motivation to persevere is that even out of curiosity (LOL), I want to know if what you’re teaching here is real… and if I can really attain even the first degree of the Spiritual World! I’m sure that if I can get a taste of that, I’ll be all in… 🙂

Jennifer
      Participant

I’ve felt low before and it taught me that through what I suffered I became better and wiser.  If this lessons hits a nerve, I’m glad that you shared the insight of the experience others have had.

Graphic Unity
      Participant

I want to learn and attain more understanding.

Cheryl
      Participant

I’ve quit once. I don’t intend to quit again. I’m supposed to be here. And “soul” is not a new concept to me.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 109 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.