A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 10. Nekudot de SAG A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Cheryl
      Participant

I’ve quit once. I don’t intend to quit again. I’m supposed to be here. And “soul” is not a new concept to me.

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

An all-consuming desire to be close to the Creator, to keep making sense of the lessons (corrections) He’s put in my path. This is the only game that counts.

Jack Brenon
      Participant

“Rechimot” of the last push back of the Light on the desire to “Reveal the Creator”  (Ohr Machef betush on the Tabur) and knowing that The “Aviout” is decreasing as it rises to the next “Peh” which is the “Rosh” of the next  “10 Saferot” (AB, SAG, MA, BON probably missing one-smile) and knowing that it will get easier in the next “Olaam” (AK, A, B, Y, and Assayah).

In English, the desire to reveal the Creator is TOO strong and the Hope to find a better and an easier way to learn how to “Bestow” along with A LOTS of “Prayer” will obligate the Creator to grant the seeker’s WISH and allow the Light to enter the vessel!  Is what motivates me to persevere. So I have several tools on my team: A strong desire, Hope to succeed, Knowing that it can only be granted by a heart felt PRAYER, the books, the friends, the Rav,and knowing that in the end we will all be granted the final correction despite how many time one has to comeback and do it all over again.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

Infact sometimes I am not understanding the lesson, even if i am not understand, the creator knows my desire and correct all the Missig part to my heart and  i am continue eagerly gave attention in a course of action even in the face of difficulty or with little or no indication of success:

Benedikta
      Participant

I want to attain the Creator

I want to feel His qualities

Ahmed Tabella
      Participant

This part of the study of the preface, is where things become complex. even though I expect that I will not understand it this time else. but I will try. my motivation is to make an effort to connect to the general soul.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 98 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.