A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 10. Nekudot de SAG A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Denys
      Participant

Finding purpose

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Find to new qualitys always is sweet

Elliott
      Participant

My motivation to persevere is my desire to be more connected to what’s real, important, and good. I’m starting to feel like life without a real connection to the Creator is a broken thing.

Wesley
      Participant

My only stumbling block right now is financial. I will still study even when I have no access to Kabu. I am in this for life.

Anayo Nzute
      Participant

that is why my goal of studying this course or why am in KabU is to reveal my appositeness to the creator,so if the feeling comes i will know that is the revelation for me,i have been here since 2019 and i have had such feeling over and over again,all i do is to raise a prayer to him that brought me into this path.

David Edwards
      Participant

My motivation to persevere is for each and every piece to attain the whole

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 98 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.