Are you an imaginal cell? And if so, how can you take part in the evolution of the butterfly that is humanity?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence From Conflict to Collective Consciousness Are you an imaginal cell? And if so, how can you take part in the evolution of the butterfly that is humanity?

Gil Shir

Are you an imaginal cell? And if so, how can you take part in the evolution of the butterfly that is humanity?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Andreanne
      Participant

By correcting my egoism, feeling and acting towards all others as “loving my neighbor as myself”.  In a short video I watched today, it was said that all connections end with love. All people that nature brings me in a significant manner, must result in me “loving” them. I don’t wait for others to like me. By me acting this way, I show others the example. This is where nature wants to lead us.

Jack Brenon
      Participant

I do not know!

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

By focused intent (especially in a group)

Tom
      Participant

I can see that from watching the NEWS that the entire world is in labor with the birth pains of a higher level of being is about to be born.  We can see that economic systems, ecological systems, political systems, and human social and religious systems are all breaking down throughout the world.  But we are also seeing the new paradigm emerging as a newborn emerges from its mother.

Anayo Nzute
      Participant

how I can be part of the evolution is to connect with other imaginal cells so we can form a system that will emerge as a butterfly

Katel
      Participant

Yes humanly speaking i am an imaginal cell. And i can take part in the evolution of the butterfly that is humanity by collaborating, cooperating, and connecting effectively to contribute my quota towards the collectively goal of a successful human emergence.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.