Are you an imaginal cell? And if so, how can you take part in the evolution of the butterfly that is humanity?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence From Conflict to Collective Consciousness Are you an imaginal cell? And if so, how can you take part in the evolution of the butterfly that is humanity?

Gil Shir

Are you an imaginal cell? And if so, how can you take part in the evolution of the butterfly that is humanity?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christianne
      Participant

Kabbalah learn  that we all have a  point  in our heart  a spark of light  when we breing all this points, this sparks together we have a big flame ,  we can  develop better and  rezch a higher level  in spirituality  , which is our goal

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

Based on the knowledge I got from Kabbalah I would say that we here are imaginal cells of humanity. By connecting our points in the heart and studying Kabbalah we are taking part in the evolution of humanity.

Beverly
      Participant

I was just sitting here imagining that concept. It’s interesting

Hugh
      Participant

Learn as much as you can about expanding your perceptions and growing your wisdom. Learning kaballah is this growth and expansion

David J
      Participant

Yes😊. We 1 together will be such a positive on the caterpillar to hasten the transformation. Thanks to the collective for their wonderful support that brought me such a beautiful experience……a true beginning

Magi Madi
      Participant

Yes indeed! And the way is through developing my 6 sense and start to follow the nature’s guidance

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.