Are you an imaginal cell? And if so, how can you take part in the evolution of the butterfly that is humanity?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence From Conflict to Collective Consciousness Are you an imaginal cell? And if so, how can you take part in the evolution of the butterfly that is humanity?

Gil Shir

Are you an imaginal cell? And if so, how can you take part in the evolution of the butterfly that is humanity?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mihaela
      Participant

Yes !

We can take part in this by desire, with the intention of connection and integration. And then we let nature lead us on the path of love and evolution.

dree monster
      Participant

yes i am an imaginal cell
      by kabbalah i can follow the process and method

Leo
      Participant

Yes! By connecting the dots of the human level. I’ve been using the point in my heart to unite us as one.

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

Yes I’m an imaginal cell and I can take part in the evolution of humanity but studying the wisdom of Kabbalah and become like the Creator.

Attila
      Participant

Yes I am. The way I can take part is the following in a few high level steps:

1; Develop my spirituality through the Ten and further studies of Kabbalah

2; Become aware of the role the Creator designed for me to advance Humanity according to his plan

3; Play my part.

Margot
      Participant

Yes I believe I’m an imaginal cell and i can take part in the evolution of the butterfly by sharing the wisdom of kabbalah with others.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.