Are you an imaginal cell? And if so, how can you take part in the evolution of the butterfly that is humanity?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence From Conflict to Collective Consciousness Are you an imaginal cell? And if so, how can you take part in the evolution of the butterfly that is humanity?

Gil Shir

Are you an imaginal cell? And if so, how can you take part in the evolution of the butterfly that is humanity?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Seraphim
      Participant

If by “you” is meant the plural “You” … meaning, “you guys in your minyan” …

Our friends in the tens are like the imaginal cells in the caterpillars which, like society at this time, dissolve into such a seemingly chaotic goo before transformation. The current juncture of human history is but a stage in our further development. The apparent “destructive chaos” and disorder only appear fatal because our faithlessness fails to see the whole process of historical redemption, of which the current messy juncture is as absolutely necessary to entering the next stage as that nutrient rich – but wholly unstructured – soup of the erstwhile caterpillar in which the imaginal cells of the coming butterfly thrive and grow.

Joseph
      Participant

I believe all that are participating in these courses are imaginal cells and our role in evolution is to make effort towards adhesion with creator to increase the spark point in the heart to let more light/nature in to evolve towards our true nature. Understanding is easy but I find the doing a struggle of ups and downs.

Ale
      Participant

I believe so, and I believe there are many of us already here and when we complete the critical mass the change will occur.

Sauli
      Participant

I believe so, I´ve been Kabu few years back but I got sick and couldn´t continue but now I am here to try to connect again.

ORLANDO
      Participant

Follow there example (imaginal cell) lead and make this human connection a priority in our lives.

Henry
      Participant

What can a few good people do if most are corrupt? How many more centuries?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.