Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 3 posts - 1,189 through 1,191 (of 1,191 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Malka
      Participant

KabU 210212- Mosean

Your question has no easy answered for me (So have the salt handy 🧂) . Adam wasn’t totally ignorant; he rejects all the animals as companion, so he knew where he come from, he knew the Creator and he knew that had options, and use them when rejecting all animals. When we chose an option, we do blindfolded of the consequences. He decides to follow the woman, to be the first in the mankind. I will call that, responsibility, duty. I used the word “forbidden” previously but wasn’t really forbidden, was more as warned, noticed of one and only one consequence, the spiritual death. Yes, things have no name until we acquire them, but I think that what he acquired, the spiritual death, he didn’t know how was going to be. That’s why I can’t blame him and I should honor and love him, as we should do to our parents. Is hard to explain, why peoples do thing, when we don’t wear the same shoe. He was asked for two opposite duties, create the humanity or remain alone, I will have done the same.
      However, there is one thing that I also need to understand, no one take the blame, Adam blame Eve, Eve blame the “serpent” the serpent blame G_d… ???
      Kind Regards.

Rafael

Mosean
      Participant

how can Adam be held accountable for eating ov the tree of knowledge ov good and evil when if prior to eating ov the tree he had no knowledge ov good and evil so therefore could not have even had the concept of do and dont ?

Malka
        Participant

KabU 210212- Mosean

Mosean: (I am a participant like you, so take my thoughts with a lot of salt😁)

I think Adams was accountable for eating from a forbidden tree, no necessarily bad, just prohibited.

O the other hand, he had to pick between remain with Eve as was also commanded or eat from the tree. Very wise he decides to remain with his woman. Who will not?

Regards  Rafael

Tony Escujuri
          Participant

Could it be that Adam can be taken to represent humanity when we left nature.  “What can I get more than the other” is what happened. We used to share and not own everything and we were at peace.  All things come full circle.

BTW: Nothing spiritual can be literal – That is the trap of religion.  We own you by the word.  When words are just words.

Tony

Maria Gloria Gomez
      Participant

When will the class start?

Mosean
        Participant

thank you for your thoughts and  I  can agree but again my question how can one know what is prohibited if one has no concept ov forbidden?and as  adam had not yet eaten ov the tree he would have no concept ov permissible and not permissible.

mrc s
      Participant

Try removing your chargers or electrics away from you..

mrc s
      Participant

I even having a hard time studying.., I’m currently trying to not be lazy.., try not to worry..

Jason
      Participant

Shalom Michelle – I’m sorry to hear you are having these torments.  I can tell you from personal experience I’ve had similar difficulties  and the creator revealed to me that the problem was my diet.  Being vitamin deficient in certain vitamins and minerals can cause mental torments, depression and even suicidal thoughts. I just wanted to share this with you and the forum as it may help someone. All the best 🙂

Hi Michele,

Sometimes there are things that happen in a person’s life that one cannot understand or justify. Only if we view reality according to the goal of creation can we begin to understand the phases of development we undergo on the way.

The Kabbalists explain that the purpose of creation is to fill the created beings with unbounded delight and pleasure. However, in order to be able to receive that delight, the created beings must undergo a correction of approaching life not according to what I can receive, but what I can give.

Until a person makes this calculation of wanting to bestow, one will always experience some form of suffering. If  a person feels suffering it is a sign that they are not correctly aimed at the Creator. And the suffering calibrates me to aim my heart to the right direction. But the Creator doesn’t give suffering, He only gives pleasure. It is our inability to correctly relate to His influence that causes the suffering.

Besides that, there are situations that arise that require a person to seek professional help. A person should make this calculation for themselves.

Joseph – KabU

mrc s
      Participant

I too experience torment especially at morning.., I hope it heals

Michelle
      Participant

Thank you. I was excommunicated at the kabbalah centre for my negativity and it broke my heart. I truly don’t feel I deserve all this path provides. But I need it and need to share it. Thank you so much. I feel ashamed to ask these things so thanks for allowing my question.

Hi Mary, here is a reply to your request from our senior instructor Markos:

The studies of Kabbalah are studies of the spiritual reality, which operate beyond the influences of evil eye and other such forces, and you’re more than welcome to continue your Kabbalah studies here if you so wish. Moreover, since Kabbalah deals solely with the attainment of the spiritual reality, then you needn’t worry about negatively influencing the teachers. If you adhere to the goal, the method, and the means of Kabbalah, then you will get everything you need in order to rise above any negative projections, and discover the spiritual reality that this wisdom guides us to.

Best regards

Michelle
      Participant

can you please delete my questions.

Viewing 3 posts - 1,189 through 1,191 (of 1,191 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.