Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jurgis
      Participant

Hello. General question. How to better tune in for spiritual lessons?

Hi Jurgis,

First by absorbing as much of our materials as possible. Then by implementing them in the group. That “tuning” is when you tune yourself to the general direction of a group of students who are on the same spiritual path.

Jurgis
          Participant

Gianni, thank you!

Paul
      Participant

If I understand the lessons correctly so far, efforts are needed to grow in consciousness, attracting the reforming light. Efforts in the form of studying kabbalistic texts, in a group, under the guidance of a kabbalistic teacher.

I can feel the neccessity of joining in a group, because individually it is difficult – or impossible- to restrict my ego.

So, if I,  intentionally and consciously participate in a group (restricting some of my egoistic desires) , is that the positive charge Julian talked about? Put it differently, is that building a screen? What would be a second restriction, if there is any?

Hi Paul,

That’s right. The Restriction & Screen are built in a group. That is the only way one will have something that is not him and feel the difference between for me and for others. I need to specifically integrate with others who are on the same spiritual path, it’s those additional inclinations towards it, which I am missing to build the Restriction and the Screen. Counting the Restrictions isn’t necessary because there are too many to count up until through many efforts it is actually built by the Light.

~marz
      Participant

Dear Instructor,

I would very much like your help understanding the following sentence from the section below. “we begin to work in there as He did when He was there.” makes it sound like I know what to “do” and I don’t 🙁  Am I missing something from a previous lesson? If we are to act in place of the Creator – I’m at a loss. Thank you.

Circle: The Quality Of The Creator.  The circle is the Creator quality, while the straight line is the creature’s quality. But since we work in the straight line with faith above reason and wish to be similar to the circle, we fill the circles. The Creator as if abandoned this place and gave us the freedom to act. And we don’t return Him to this place with our demand; instead, we begin to work in there as He did when He was there. This means we fulfill the circular sphere through the straight line.

This is not simple, but it involves the Restriction of the egoistic desire for myself and then I am neutral towards my own desire, above it, as if it does not belong to me, Therefore, I am objective towards myself. I do not use my desire now without first checking whether upon any desire, I can place an intention for the Creator. We have a lot of study before us, to be able to do this. Because first of all, step one is to study for the Reforming Light until it will gradually clarify in me what is the desire in me, that is in order to receive through and through. And then it has to clarify the Point in the Heart, so that I will see that I am like a dipole, with two completely opposite systems in me. Then there are more steps, but the main thing is to know that I need to absorb as much Kabbalistic material as possible, to draw as much of the force of Nature as possible which is standing by to change me internally, billions of inner changes which I have no power to discern, let alone change on my own. But it can and it will.

~marz
      Participant

Dear Instructors,

I would like some direction on a persistent problem I am having within myself. I am highly reactive to some personalities, mostly narcism and “man-splainers”. I’m sure it subconsciously relates to past trauma but there are particular personalities that are overwhelming to me during the live events and it’s distracting my attention from the discussions. When on YouTube I started blocking them so I no longer have to see all of their responses to others earnest questions. But during zoom, I have no way to block them. Whatever this is trying to heal or expedite along my own development, please help me to better understand how to work with it. I don’t know if I am supposed to speak to them about it (I saw other attendees say snippy things to them – but passive-agressive doesn’t seem like the right response), learn to ignore it (which seems impossible to me right now), or something else. Please advise. Thank you.

Hi Marla,

If you’re referring to, for example, live events with Tony where anyone on the internet can join, where there are with that territory those who are there not to learn but to draw students to themselves, or to simply show someone that not only the person teaching is wise but that they themselves are also wise and have something to add to the conversation from their spiritual attainment – these are either people who are not yet all-the-way despaired of their ability to attain spirituality without a true teacher and need more time to develop, or they are people who have many confusions that they still need to swim up from. Authentic Kabbalah though is like a sieve that per force sifts out all except those who have a true desire that can be satisfied with nothing less than revealing the Creator while one is still living in this world. And such a person, although their ego is actually bigger, is willing to close their mouths and open their ears. They usually have learned much, and they’re now wise enough to do so, at least until they verify whether this is the path which their Point in the Heart has been restlessly seeking. From our side, we do have to openly offer our events, however it is certain that such people will fall away. You don’t necessarily need to overcome the conviction that such people who disturb others and confuse others who are trying to hear the Kabbalah teacher should depart. Of course, they are sent by the Creator as well, as help-against, but it doesn’t mean we have to agree with such disturbances. You’re right though that directly confronting the ego doesn’t work either. But we on our end will try to root out such things as we become aware of them.

~marz
          Participant

Ha! I have to laugh at myself. I just completed week 2 and the section on Pluses & Minuses was like a mirror in my face to last week’s complaint! So much for non-judgement and RISE ABOVE irritation. The thought that these lovely attributes of mine might intensify, ugh…  lots of self revelation. Now looking forward to the tools and skills of correction.

I am really joyful to have the space to recognize these things. Thank you for these amazing lessons!

~marz
          Participant

Dear Gianni,

Thank you for taking time to respond to me. I’m guessing (since this feels like a hotspot within me) that I will encounter many more opportunities to engage patience (not one of my strongest qualities).

Wishing you well!

Shira
      Participant

Hi there! I was wondering why I’m the only student here. I see that my forum page title tells me this is private. Where is everyone? Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.