Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maria Bolgar
      Participant

Dear Gianni,

When we work in a Minyan  are we having constant moderation of an instructor? Are we given certain kabbalistic topics to read, discuss and find our way together to digest? Or we  are on our own and only are, so to say, observed by instructors in our work and progress?

Hi Maria,

Sorry I missed this. Everything is arranged so that the ten environment will be supportive, and above all, goal-oriented. You have specific exercises, topics to discuss, readings – to ensure that everyone can advance as quickly as possible, according to the very specific principles that Kabbalists left us.

Ale
      Participant

My question is a practical one: How often do these meetings take place? On a daily basis? I’ve seen a little of the daily lessons, there are groups “of about ten” from all over the world, are these the gatherings we’re talking about? Thank you

As much as you desire. A beginner ten will meet up to 3 times weekly for lessons in the graduate program, and add some zoom calls to practice what they learn. What you see on Dr. Laitman’s daily lesson are veteran tens, they meet every day. The ten has to tune you to this frequency of the reality we’re trying to enter, which can’t be an individual alone, because that reality is painted only in the connection between parts of the Kli (which for now is spread among people).

Christianne
      Participant

ik heb een vraag over onze ziel Ik leer in de lessen dat de ziel verder bestaat na ons overlijden nadat we dit lichaam van ons afschudden. De ziel gaat niet in een andere persoon? Waar heen dan wel in onze verdere spirituele groei . Ik begrijp het niet goed. de connectie met de tien helpt me op mijn spirituele pad ; Ik wil meer groeien, mijn verlangen is er en daar ben ik dankbaar voor
      er er nog heel veel werk te doen in deze wereld
      Dank je wel Christianne

TRANSLATION: I have a question about our soul I learn in the lessons that the soul continues to exist after we die after we shake this body from us. The soul does not go into another person? Where to then in our further spiritual growth . I don’t quite understand. the connection with the ten helps me on my spiritual path; I want to grow more, my desire is there and I am grateful for that
        there is still a lot of work to be done in this world
        Thank you Christianne

We CANNOT imagine what happens after we die. We don’t have the language or the tools of perception necessary. So, it’s best to attain our soul while still alive in this world. Then you’ll see what it is, what this life is compared to that. And we see that this life is merely an imagination, in which we need to be in contact with a group of ten to attain our soul. In the graduate program we assign tens.

Sandra
      Participant

I have a question regarding the Jewish soul and it came about while I was doing my readings for this course.

My understanding from the readings I did and listening to some of the shows with Dr. Laitman is that when we are talking about Jews, we are talking about people who have within them that desire to connect, it is about the soul.

Lately I was reading an article written by Dr. Laitman where he is talking about the UN voting against Israel and for the Palestinian side. He mentioned that as long as Jewish didn’t come together and unite, the world is going to hate them.

I am a little bit confused, when he refers to Jews in the world, who is Dr. Laitman referring to? I also thought that Israel was not actually the country but the spiritual state. Can you please clarify?

Hi Sandra,

Israel, when Kabbalists say it, means the part in a person that wants to return to its root in the Creator. One who has this inner point has the ability to open the tap for the Light to humanity, to be a pipeline of good to humanity. Subconsciously people feel this. And subconsciously they feel, when things start going very badly, that those same people who could have opened the pipeline of Light, are sitting on the pipe, plugging it. Imagine your family needs food to live and there’s someone with the key to a storehouse of food. This is how people will feel and they won’t know why, which is why there have been the historical patterns seen throughout thousands of years, ever since a certain group of people did, through their Points in the Heart, establish a certain connection with the Upper Force. And though they fell from that connection, the thread remains. A few hundred incarnations passed? No big deal. The connection has to be renewed. Others can join the group, as they did throughout history. But to leave? This you can’t do. So there exist such people who according to the order of corrections necessitated by the integral system we’re all in, must correct themselves – that is, connect. And reveal the Creator in that connection.

Ok, a group of ten can only be assemble if and only if the rest share that point in the heart to begin with, right?.

It cannot be arranged with secular non kabbalistic students, otherwise it will fail, right? so, i bring my desires and manage among the ten to so choose by questioning how we will bring forth our desires into the group, and by doing so, we as a group pray for each other (meaning the same desire) to achieve correction, right?

in this topic, i wonder, any desire can be brought into the lab, good or bad, or am i mistaken?, we forge connections, meaning, besides prayer, i must indulge mysefl in helping my brothers to achieve such desire physically or not?

if we can only gather with similar folks, instructed as far as i have in Kabbalah, how can we really help the rest of humanity if they are completly opposite in beliefs and actions, therefore, have opposite desires, how do we go around to fulfill creations goal? if we are witnesses to such evil deeds many indulge in life.

Thank you for your time. Shalom.

Correct – you can’t gather except with those who are on the very same spiritual path and have it be a spiritual action. First of all, because these have to be people the Upper Force brought, and not those who I selected using my desire. Then I’m certain it is according to the will of the Upper Force; I’m also certain that I have no other dealings with them, since the goal is neither to have something in common nor to have them be people I like: irrelevant calculations to the purpose here. I specifically need people I have no other dealings with. Only then could I reach the first basic requirement for Equivalence of Form in my attitude towards them with the attitude that the Upper Force has towards them. Apparently the Upper Force wants them to reach the spiritual goal. I need to try to want the same for them, and to take action to help this to happen.

By this I make inner corrections because to engage in this over each of my desires that emerges is to necessarily – I don’t need to worry about specific desires. They will emerge, and their correction for now is to engage in this work with a Kabbalistic group. And you’ll see how they don’t want to – meaning there’s always part of you that doesn’t want to. Those desires’ correction is to come along for the ride, so to speak.

About humanity, their only correction is through connection. No other action towards them is good or beneficial but actually harmful – even if one had trillions of dollars to spend on any cause one can imagine. Only connection is a solution for any problem – no matter which one. Those who are ready to connect, at least somewhat, are ready somewhat to advance not by way of suffering; and those who are most ready – that is, those who come here – I need to work with first. Through them – because all of humanity is internally connected above time and space – if we truly correct ourselves, we pass these corrections into the system to which humanity belongs.

Rachel
      Participant

My question is:

When a member leaves the group of ten, what happens to that member?  and what happens to the group? do they just continue or find someone new? or just wait until the lost sheep comes back?

Shalom

Hi Rachel,

we do what we can to keep a friend to the commitment they previously requested we hold them to, when they wanted to guarantee that when the Upper Force left him, the friends would hold him in place of the Upper Force. This is the game the Upper Force will play with each one so that he will have free choice, which can only be in society and not if the Upper Force will hold you in the same way as it pushes you to find the wisdom of Kabbalah. But actually one keeps having free choice after he joins the group. So we have to help them, but also, if they truly want to leave, it’s ok. A desire for corporeality arose that one still prefers to realize and so he returns to the path of suffering and “in due time”. Meaning he will come back after some time or lifetimes. And the ten, for which the bodies are only counterpoints to work with to change one’s attitude, continues. The person could be replaced, or it might not be necessary. It needs to be “about ten” but the number of bodies isn’t what’s important.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.