Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 466 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      ERICO
      Participant

1 – What happens with our individuality when we climb back the 125 steps of The Ladder?

2 – Climbing back the 125 steps carrying up the consciousness and similarity of form with The Creator, what do we “become”?

3 – In the Book “Kabbalah for the Student” there are tons of technical information and graphics explaning the “mechanics” of receiving/bestowing, part in which I stopped reading. During that reading I stopped feeling the purpose in my heart thinking: “What is the point of all this information? How does it help us?” – Help me!

I send my love and gratitude to you all from KabU for all the effort and light you share with us! Thank you!

Hi Erico, great questions!

1/2. Nothing is lost, rather each person will discover themselves on a higher level. It’s like feeling yourself existing as a cell vs feeling yourself as the whole body.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2011/02/the-formula-of-infinity/

3. Spirituality works according to the law of equivalence of form. Meaning that in order to reveal it, we need to become similar to it, to the spiritual qualities of love and bestowal that are found there. But our nature is completely opposite, pure egoism. So how can we possibly adapt our nature in an opposite direction? We need help to make that change. This help comes to us from the force of the light. The light is the only force that has the ability to correct our nature. Our work boils down to extracting more and more of the light, especially through the Kabbalistic studies, and it does all the rest.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: http://laitman.com/2013/02/sunbathing-in-the-rays-of-the-reforming-light/

Albert @ KabU

Kelti
      Participant

In the first video, the word ‘moral’ was used. Are some people more ‘moral’ than others? This word seems highly judgemental to me.

Hi Kelti,

Is this the quote that you are referring to?

“That it’s magic? Well, magic implies the use of hidden upper forces in order to manipulate people to get what you want and to cause certain outcomes for your benefit or against other people and so on. But it is impossible to make any contact with the upper forces at all unless a person changes their moral inner nature. The attainment within Kabbalah is a matter of inner transformation and it is impossible to be in contact with the forces without that. This simply has nothing to do with anything except somebody’s vivid imagination.”

In this context, moral inner nature refers to correcting our egoistic nature. He used the word moral to emphasize an inner change as opposed to simply performing certain actions or rituals which don’t actually change us internally.

In general, Kabbalah does not deal with “morals”. This is because morals simply teach a person to choose between good or bad behaviors. The problem with morals is that our nature is egoistic. So no matter what behavior we choose externally, it’ll stem from our egoistic nature. As long as our actions stem from our ego, they will also be considered egoistic and will ultimately not lead us to anything good.

This is why Kabbalah does not deal with morals. Rather, Kabbalah deals with the root problem, our egoistic nature and how we can correct it.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2011/02/the-worse-the-better/

Albert @ KabU

Anthony
      Participant

Hi. I am really enjoying everything about Kabbalah and find myself re-viewing videos on here that I have already watched on Youtube, which can only be be a good thing. However, I have also been viewing some readings from Tony Kosinec on The Zohar for World Peace. Just wondering if I am getting ahead of myself at this point, and should maybe just wait for further instruction before I start doing this?

Hi Anthony,

This course is the first step of the structured learning path. It’s recommended for everyone to go through the structured course in order to get a solid foundation in Kabbalah and to be eligible to join a KabU Kabbalah group in the future.

Beyond that, if you have the time and desire, you can also go through some of the other courses, VOD, and materials on KabU and the Kabbalah Info youtube channel.

Albert @ KabU

marie claire
      Participant

Learning about the desire to bestow, I keep on making a connection with this understanding and then it slips away. I am understanding this and it brings an amazing feeling of warmth, love and empathy. I want to develop this so it remains a constant factor in life. It’s not really a question but I guess the way to develop this is to learn the course!

Helton Carvalho
      Participant

Hello. Does the event called Gog UMagog automatically applies to the coming of Mashiach? Being the Mashiach an Upper Force of correction every single person must add their point in the sentence to finally reach critical mass, this so called event could be avoided somehow or is it a unskippable event we all have to face sooner or later? B’H”

Hi Helton,

The purpose of creation is preset. Meaning that everyone must reach it and everyone must go through all the steps that lead up to it. Our only choice in the matter is whether we get pushed in that direction through wars and suffering or we develop consciously in that direction on the path of light.

But then we can ask: will we still need to go through the war of Gog Umagog on the path of light? Yes, we will, but on the path of light, we can go through that state internally on the level of our thoughts and desires, instead of externally, on the level of physical wars.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2011/01/lets-go-with-the-light/

Albert @ KabU

hanneke
      Participant

hi Albert,

are things like war and conflicts between people made by our ego

what about naturaral disasters?

Hi Hanneke,

Yes, the ego is the cause of war and conflicts and even “natural disasters”. This is because nature is in the form of a pyramid. The lowest part of the pyramid is the inanimate nature, then comes the vegetative, then animate, and then the speaking (human) level. Each lower level is greater in quantity while each higher level is greater in quality. Also each higher level has a stronger and stronger effect on all the lower levels. Meaning that humanity, the peak of the pyramid, has the strongest effect over the rest of nature.

So if humanity is not corrected, then the uncorrected human ego causes the rest of the lower levels of nature to lose their balance, which in turn leads to “natural disasters”. And when we correct the human ego, the lower levels will return to their natural balance.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2016/01/chernobyl-is-flourishing/

Albert @ KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 466 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.