Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 265 through 270 (of 327 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you for the Video Tony, it is the second time I am watching all the videos though i belong to the Graduate Environment!  It helps to study again and understand better all the voocabulary and definitions. I also wonder that this method makes us perceive the people around us in a different way and also understand them, they are not yet ready because they do not have the “point on the heart” and therefore we cannot judge them, but accept theem.  However, it is hard to see how people and family suffer because they continue being so “egoistic” and they continue making the same errors.

Mark
      Participant

1. Is there a difference between good bestowal and bad (e.g., if I buy an obese person an unlimited supply of cake, they might think I’m altruistic and generous, but that’s ultimately not beneficial to them)?

2. Should we ever go backward and attempt to remedy times in the past when we weren’t as altruistic as we could have been, or move forward with this knowledge from this point forth?

3. Can you provide any tips to approach those whom have done something to us in the past which is difficult to forgive, wronged us in some way, from the mindset of the will to bestow?

Chaz,
        1.  Bestowal is an action that takes place in the intention.  You can give the same piece of cake for example and it can be an act of bestowal or an act or reception and it is not in relation to what an unconscious person thinks.  In fact the whole world can think of me the opposite of what I am and it does not change the inner nature of what is happening.

2.  There are two things here.  One is the your corporeal life and the other is your spiritual life.  If you cursed at your mom, so yes, bring her flowers and apologize and try to make peace, etc. etc.  Spiritually we are always moving forward, even if you go back to give her flowers and clean up a previous mess.  I recommend to behave in this world as a normal person and do all the normal things to maintain good, healthy relationships in this world.  At the same time, learn the wisdom of kabbalah and you will see where the spiritual corrections are made.

3.  The will to bestow is something that we acquire through much preparation.  It is not a trick or a technique or a style of communication.  I really recommend that while you are learning the fundamentals of the wisdom of kabbalah, imagine you are studying to be a heart surgeon.  Even if you learn something fascinating in the lab, you don’t go outside to the street and try to do it.  So continue to live your life in a normal way.  If someone is dangerous, distance yourself, if you can smooth things over with someone, work on it.  And at the same time, continue to study in the lab more and more.  You will discover that the spiritual corrections are not in the place where you thought they were before.  You will open new feelings and new perceptions and it will become more clear.

Seth@KabU

Denise
      Participant

No question but I am becoming acutely aware of my unconscious and conscious egoism. Be it in my physical movements or the thoughts and feelings that arise in me. It’s really fascinating and I feel so strongly that I must trust the process and internalise each lesson step by step. Thank you so much for this offering.

Denise,
        Yes, it is an eye opening process.
        Take notes in a notebook or a doc on the computer about what you are discovering.
        Seth@KabU

Wendi
      Participant

Am I mistaken when I see in my mind’s eye worlds beyond this earth and the invisible barrier above it that may correspond to the five worlds above the barrier described in Kabbalah teaching?

Bill,
        You can see many things.  Each person has their own history and their own perception.
        What we are studying in the wisdom of kabbalah is something else.  What you will perceive in the wisdom of kabbalah is something that is built according to a system that we acquire from the kabbalists.
        They guide us to draw reforming lights that build a structure inside of us where we perceive the spiritual worlds.
        All of these spiritual perceptions are felt in a common vessel that is built above the ego, anything felt before that is not what the kabbalists are describing in their books.
        Seth@KabU

MAROUANE Bakiz
      Participant

can I use the earthly 4 desires to reinforce my point in heart?

for example, I want to be a rich man to benefit others and make their life easier.

Marquane,
        In the meantime, this is all that we have.  As it says, envy lust and honor take a man out of this world.
        So we use these qualities to lift ourselves up.  We should not fool ourselves that this is spiritual, but for sure in the meantime we can use these qualities to help us advance during the preparation time.
        Seth@KabU

claudio
        Participant

Boa noite Marquane.

Peço licença para compartilhar minha visão com você.

Dentro da perspectiva do plano da criação , nós fomos criados com uma qualidade singular de desejar receber, sendo assim segundo o plano da criação não há nada de errado em desejar receber , afinal essa é uma característica própria do homem, esse tipo de desejo faz parte de nossa natureza.

No entanto o que nos desvirtua e nos afasta do criador é o egoísmo contido em nos nossos desejos, essa é a raiz de todos males que experimentamos nessa vida, então o que importa no desejo de receber é a intenção por traz dele.

Se desejo receber fortuna para fazer filantropia porque percebo nessa ação que me assemelho ao criador desenvolvendo atributos altruístas, a intenção  por traz desse desejo e benéfica  e me aproxima do criador em similaridade de forma com o ELE, más se  o desejo por fortuna mesmo que seja para fazer filantropia tiver uma intenção egoísta oculta nele , como fazer filantropia esperando receber reconhecimento ou algum tipo de mérito para satisfazer meu ego por  causa daquela ação, então a intenção contida nessa forma de desejar receber esta corrompida e me afasta do criador pelo fato de agindo assim estou desenvolvendo atributos divergentes  ao atributo altruísta do criador.

Maria-Powers
      Participant

Hello. The video with Tony is new to my understanding to Kabbalah. I have the books; Unlocking The Zohar, The Zohar, Shamati, and the guide to the Hidden Wisdom of Kabbalah. My best is Unlocking The Zohar. Am i doing good?

Elma,
        You are doing great!
        Follow the weekly classes and all of the exercises and you will advance step by step and quickly.
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 265 through 270 (of 327 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.