Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ricki
      Participant

Over several months frustration has been building that’s connected to how limited my perception is. I feel like I’m completely blind and alone fumbling in the dark. I deeply yearn for a spiritual environment and a family of people who can be in a reciprocal relationship with me that’s decorated with love. I live alone and study psychology and statistics at the University of Auckland. My question is this; how can I start building a spiritual environment now? I find myself in a depressive slump – I wish that I can change to be molded into what I think I need to be to reach my goals in life but I don’t know if what I’m doing is right and I’m struggling to be consistent. Some advice or a point in the right direction would be much appreciated, thank you

Ricki,
        Yes, these are very intense and strong states that you are going through.
        There is something to be happy from here.
        You have a very strong desire to find meaning and answers.
        This is the fuel that drives us to discover this wisdom.
        You are in part 2 of a 4 part introduction series.  After you complete the first 4 courses, you can join other students in live classes and also begin work in a virtual group where we learn how to practically work with these lights and forces between us.
        Find confidence that you found an authentic method, an ancient method passed from sage to disciple for thousands of years.  The materials we are studying each week are the fundamental building blocks that everything that comes next will be built on.
        Try to work with the materials that we are studying with.
        Rewrite articles in your own words or draw or paint or write a song with it.
        Work with the material each week so that you live with it for more time during your free time and you’ll feel how already the light in it starts to work on you slowly.
        Seth@kabU

Cyndi
          Participant

Wow! It is truly a blessing to read through ALL of the comments and replies! Thank you for your question Ricki and thank you for the reply Seth! It totally helped me!

Brenna
      Participant

I am wondering what is the yellow liquid in the vase on Tony’s desk, and why is it there?

Karen
      Participant

How will I know when I have achieved the state of Lishma? My personality and interests had already begun to change when I had a spiritual awakening 4 years ago, but now with my study of Kabbalah, I initially felt a great sense of joy and excitement that has now been replaced with an emptiness that I had never experienced before. Thank you for your insights into this.

Karen,
        This does happen.  It is like you inherited a large farm or a large factory that makes you very wealthy.
        But then you wake up one day and realize how much work you have to do to maintain this farm that provides you with all of this wealth.
        It is a natural part of the process and you don’t need to be frightened, but only to identify what is happening, what you are feeling and how to use this bigger emptiness in order for there to be a bigger fulfillment.
        After all, all of reality is only filled with the upper light.  We only perceive it according to the size of our empty vessel, our kli.
        Baal HaSulam has an article about it.  It is more advanced, but there is light contained in the article.  Read it, not so much for intellectual understanding, but to feel what the author feels.
        https://kabbalahmedia.info/en/sources/L6FUHzfm?language=source
        Good luck,
        Seth@KabU

Andrew
      Participant

It’s a very clear lesson for me. I still have questions but not about this lesson.

John
      Participant

It makes sense to me exactly as it was presented. I never thought of being equivalent with the creator before, so that is a new and elevated aspiration. For the rest, I take it simply as it was presented and shall work with it. Thank you

tom
      Participant

Hey Seth,

Like many people, I had my spiritual awakening around 2 years ago. Since then I lost contact with my family and friends, because now we have nothing that resonates between us. Luckily my girlfriend supports me on my path, although she herself isn’t into spirituality.

I know I can’t wake people up from a corporeal view, but can I influence it from a spiritual view? Does progressing on my path, change them too?

Tom,
        We learned already many times and you need to review again that everything in reality develops according to the 4 degrees.  We learned in Kabbalah Revealed 1 about the 4 phases of direct light.  We also learned about Inanimate, Vegetative, Animate and Speaking.  And also within the speaking degree there are inanimate, vegetative, animate and speaking.  And everyone is required to come to this wonderous goal of uniting all of humanity as it says, They will all know me from the least to the greatest.  And also, My house will be a house of prayer for all nations, etc.
        It is normal that when we start to study something so deep and wonderful that other things in our lives loose interest.
        Nevertheless, we do not disregard the Inanimate, Vegetative and Animate degrees, not in the world and not in humanity.
        You didn’t stop going to the grocery store or the gas station since you started studying kabbalah, so be a healthy son, brother, uncle, father, etc.
        In the meantime, you are having a secret love affair with the Creator, you don’t need everyone around you to know all of your business.  You work, you cook, you hug, you speak, all normal things that people do.
        Don’t worry about fixing everyone else now.
        We are falling in a black hole of our own will to receive.  Let’s stabilize ourselves first.
        We’ll learn how everything else happens later and we’ll see how the Creator will arrange every next degree for us.
        Our work is in our correct attitude towards what he prepared for us.
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.