Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maria-Powers
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Every detailed facts which teach me a lesson is so intense. But my favorite is Ohr Makif. To help me keep focused.</p>

David
      Participant

Each Kabbalist that came before has died, physically. I assume each died physically from some reason, perhaps a chronic disease. My question is…does Correction hold the power to heal chronic disease and extend lifespan? The question suggests an egoistic purpose. However, it also can also be from the desire to live long enough to make altruism at finer levels a reality in consciousness and expression.

David,
        Everything in our reality develops in 4 degrees.  Every thought, every desire, everything.  Baal HaSulam describes this throughly in The Peace article.

First, let me present the view of our sages concerning the unfolding of the generations of the world: Although we see the bodies changing from generation to generation, this is only the case with the bodies. But the souls, which are the essence of the body’s self, do not vanish, to be replaced, but move from body to body, from generation to generation. The same souls that were at the time of the flood came also during the time of Babylon, and in the exile in Egypt, and in the exodus from Egypt, etc., until this generation and until the end of correction.

Thus, in our world, there are no new souls the way bodies are renewed, but only a certain amount of souls that incarnate on the wheel of transformation of the form, for each time they clothe a new body and a new generation.

Therefore, with regard to the souls, all generations since the beginning of creation to the end of correction are as one generation that has extended its life over several thousand years until it developed and became corrected as it should be. And the fact that in the meantime, each has changed his body several thousand times is completely irrelevant because the essence of the body’s self, called “the soul,” did not suffer at all by these changes.

https://kabbalahmedia.info/sources/28Cmp7gl?srchstart=First%2C%20let%20me%20present%20the%3A%24%3A29604&srchend=at%20all%20by%20these%20changes.%3A%24%3A31288&language=en&#038;

Seth@KabU

Maria Memoli
      Participant

Are the Lishma and the Ohr Makif present somehow in the 10 Sefirot?

Maria,
        The smallest spiritual unit is made up of 10 subunits called 10 sefirot.

Ohr Makif is light that surrounds the soul.

When we, through many inner actions draw the influence of the Creator upon us our intention inverts from for the sake of our ego to for the sake of the Creator. That is called Lishma,

Then some amount of surrounding (makif) light (ohr) enters the partzzuf/soul as inner light.

Seth@KabU

Christianne
      Participant

Thank you  dear Instructoir  Seth and  Tony  Kosinec fot the video and answering questions.  I learned a lot   On this moment I have no questions

Elliott
      Participant

I think I’ve always believed in God/Heshem/An Upper Force. But I’ve never felt the need to pray … which is odd. I think I doubted that God would “give” me something because I prayed for it. Hearing this lesson put a huge puzzle piece in place for me. I was sort of right. But I was very wrong about prayer. I should pray. But I’m not praying for God to do something for me. I’m praying to align myself with God. I just had it backwards. I think prayer makes a lot more sense to me now.

Elliot,
        Nice insight.
        For sure the usage of words like prayer and love over time it wears away the power of these words until they don’t carry power and it make it very difficult to use these words and feel what they mean in the writings for the kabbalists.
        Nevertheless, you found something very nice.  It’s not as if we are going to pray to God and He’s going to change His mind and do us a favor.
        Slowly we are discovering that He created an ideal world for us to come to spiritual realization and our prayers work to calibrate us to His reality.
        🙂
        Seth@KabU

Delayne Mohammed
      Participant

My question is I do not undertand why bestowal/ lishma and receiving is one because we are allegedly one being when we all unite?

Hi Delayne,
        Bestowal is the (+) force that extends from the Creator.
        Reception is the (-) force that resides in all of creation.  This – force is the only thing that the Creator created.
        We are unable to bestow, we can only receive.
        And because of this situation, we are as far as possible from the Creator.  We are opposite.
        He is 100% (+) and we are 100% (-).
        But there is a correction that we can use our reception in order to bestow.
        That we receive in order to give contentment to the Creator.
        That is called that we are in lishma, that we do it for the sake of the Creator.
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.