Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 267 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Calvin D. Scott
      Participant

“All forms in the higher world are meticulously copied in both quality and quantity to the lower worlds.”

Does this indicate/mean that there are 4 copies of Calvin (root of soul) in Atziluth, Beriah, Yetzirah, Assiah? Or just Yetzirah, the world of formation? ( I.e. outside the collective world). Are these copies Originals, Copies/etc that are more completeness/developed? Are these copies connected to be accessible/be attained (learned from/guided to the Upper worlds while on the path of Light through corrective qualities)?  Due we raise/grow to these roots (Calvin copies) until we reach the collective soul?

Hi Calvin,

You can say that reality exists in the form of a hologram, where a part of me is found within everyone else. This is why a big part of our work is to reconnect all of reality back into one. By that we reveal ourselves on a higher level. It’s almost like seeing ourselves as a cell within the body vs seeing ourselves as the whole body.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2011/07/who-am-working-for/

Albert @ KabU

Janice
      Participant

Grateful for three weeks of fascinating information from KabU, at the end I am overwhelmed by the questions:

Why did the omnipotence create us to be ego based in need of correction for  eons?

Why not create in us the love of bestowal in the first place?

Hi Janice,

We were indeed created in the state of perfection, in complete adhesion with the Creator. (Baal HaSulam describes this in the article Introduction to the book of Zohar). But this was an unconscious state, like a baby in its mother’s womb. So we necessarily had to come to the complete opposite state, to lose that state of perfection, in order to once again reach it, but this time consciously.

And the fact that we had to lose this state is not something bad, but it’s a necessary part of our development. It’s just like with kids. We don’t just give them a completed jigsaw puzzle. On the contrary we take it and break it down into many pieces. Then in the process of them putting it together, they grow and develop. Same with us, this process of losing that state is a necessary part of our further growth and development.

This process also adds to us a certain level of freedom, without which, we would be no different than machines, or robots, that were programmed to act a certain way and they just carry out this inner script. Instead, we were programmed one way, and we rise above this inner programming, become independent of it, and then develop our own desire to advance towards this goal.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2014/01/from-perfection-to-perfection/

Albert @ KabU

calvin
      Participant

If there is no such thing as good or bad, what is the correction? Why does it need to be corrected? Why would intentions matter?

Hi Calvin, great questions!

Good and bad disappear on very high spiritual degrees. If we have not yet attained those spiritual degrees, we cannot just take it as a fact and start building our reality around that. Until then, good and bad do exist.

Good means becoming similar to the Creator, adhering to Him, to His qualities of love and bestowal. Bad means falling back into our egoistic nature which disconnects us from the Creator.

The correction is to correct our egoistic nature.

Why do we need to correct our egoistic nature? Because it makes us opposite from the Creator. As a result of becoming opposite to Him, we become separated from Him. This follows the law of equivalence of form.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2013/04/everything-is-attained-by-the-equivalence-of-form/

Why does the intention matter? Since our very nature is the desire to receive, we cannot truly bestow like the Creator. The best that we can do is to receive with the intention to bestow. Even though the action is still one of reception, the intention to bestow converts that action so that it would actually be considered bestowal.

Check out the Guest & Host Analogy from Chapter 3 of Attaining the Worlds Beyond for more details.

Albert @ KabU

Lilla
      Participant

Thank you. The correction is corrected in all its parts of the one will to receive and the connection is reestablished between all points. This gives me hope and spurs me on. Thank you. Thank the Creator for the beauty and love of all.

Rick
      Participant

I Did not have any questions but due to reading the great questions and awesome answers really helped me take all this in. thank you all.

I learnt That we are correcorrecting by the path of light or by the path of the pain. My question is, what is the difference betwen this paths, If both of The paths leads-us from tthe correction?

Hi João Chico,

The path of light means that we develop consciously under the influence of the light.

Whereas the path of suffering is an inactive form of development, where we wait for sufferings to accumulate until we start to move. It’s like a child that refuses to go to school, so the parents put more and more pressures on him until he agrees to go.

Keep in mind that we don’t really advance on the path of suffering. Since pressuring and punishing a child is not the same as educating him. So after all of the pressures and punishments they put on him, he will still have to go to school and get his education.

Check out these blog posts from Rav Laitman for more details:

https://laitman.com/2011/01/lets-go-with-the-light/

https://laitman.com/2015/05/we-wont-follow-the-path-of-suffering-forever/

Albert @ KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 267 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.