Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 297 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Purity K
      Participant

If I understood well, the heart must be filled with the desires(Israel) for correction to happen consciously. Does that mean that those who have no point in the heart will experience transformation  unconsciously or against their will ?

Hi Ruth,

We’re all undergoing the process of correction. Those that are conscious of it, can speed up this process exponentially. Those that are not, are still undergoing correction, but at a much slower pace.

In other words, when we begin to study Kabbalah, we as if put ourselves in a spiritual incubator that speeds up our development. So instead having to go through many different lifetimes and countless sufferings, we can go through these changes in a relatively short period of time, without any unnecessary suffering.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2011/01/lets-go-with-the-light/

Also see my answer to Amani below for a different perspective to this question.

Albert @ KabU

Amani
      Participant

So a person who have not opportunity to know kabbalah is comdemned to the path of suffering. I think I discover KabU harmlessly on internet. How many people have this chance ?

Hi Amani,

No, no one is condemned. We exist within a perfect integral system. In this system, all the parts are equal and everyone is important. So much so that if even a single part is missing, then the whole system is incomplete.

Meaning the purpose of creation will be attained by EVERYONE. And if even one person is missing, then we have not yet attained the entire purpose of creation. It’s like a 8 billion piece jigsaw puzzle, where if even 1 piece is missing, the entire puzzle is incomplete.

So no one is condemned, no one will be left behind, we will all reach the goal. The only difference is that there are those that are awakened to this work earlier and those that are awakened to it later. This is because there is a certain order of corrections that need to take place. It’s like building a large jigsaw puzzle. First you start with all the corner pieces, and only then do you gradually work your way to the center. So those that received awakened points in the hearts are like those corner pieces of the puzzle that need to start the whole process. Later on, due to their good work, they pave the way for the rest of the world to join this process.

Albert @ KabU

Tamar
      Participant

I would like someone of the teachers to share personal examples of how their reality or, perception of reality is different than ours, the students, or anyone else for that matter that did not attain the wisdom.

the Kabbalists live on planet earth. They have a routine, they teach etc. How is their life different?

Hi Tamar,

We don’t talk about our personal revelations. It’s like someone that has a diamond in his pocket that is worth billions of dollars, he would not go around telling others about it, otherwise he risks losing it. Same thing here. Spiritual attainment is the most precious thing in the world, worth more than all of the diamonds and pleasures of this world put together. A genuine Kabbalist will never openly reveal the fact that he is in attainment, since this might evoke negative envy in others which can cause him to lose this special connection.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2011/05/do-not-trigger-fire-upon-yourself/

As for the Kabbalists, yes they live on planet Earth. On the level of their animate bodies, there is no difference between a Kabbalist and anyone else. They continue to exist on Earth, they continue to work, take care of their family, health, etc. Externally a Kabbalist appears just like anyone else.

Internally on the other hand, a Kabbalist feels how every single thing in life is coming to him from a single benevolent force. This is called “there is none else besides Him”. As such, he relates to life completely differently, not as a string of random occurrences, but rather as constant opportunities to relate to the Creator. So for the Kabbalist, all of life turns into a type of game through which he can reveal the Creator.

We’ll learn about these things in the more advanced lessons. In the meantime, check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2017/12/there-is-none-else-besides-him/

Albert @ KabU

Katel
      Participant

I can’t express my feelings fully after this shocker lesson by Senior Kabbalah Instructor Tony. I am still short of words, dazzled, transfixed and thrown aback at the same time.. now let me get back on my feet and ask;

Does it mean that Religion and religiosity that most of us grew up and fashioned with from birth is a complete scam?? after this lesson, i am so disturbed by the thought and awakening that i had invested all my life energy and resources in what only causes pain, confusion and chaos; and to think of it i was so so religious and ever seeking to connect with God and never got fulfilled, but kept experiencing off and on emptiness and disappoints.

God i can’t believe that i have only been a caterpillar in a cocoon of darkness all my life up to this moment of revelation through this well structured Kabbalah course.

Hmmm….wow!

Hi Katel,

I would not call it a scam. I would say that we are given different tools based on our level of development. It’s like when we educate our children. We give a 5 year old a toy car and a 25 year old a real car. The toy car is exactly what the 5 year old needs in order to grow and develop. If I was to give a 5 year old the real car, it would not do him any good. On the contrary, it could harm him.

It’s the same with religion. It’s a tool that was NECESSARY when humanity was on a certain level of development. So we should not look down on it. Furthermore, it could be that a person still feels a need for religion even while studying Kabbalah. And there is nothing wrong with that. It’s just like with any other science, a person can be religious and also be a chemist or physicist. Likewise a person can be religious and also study the science of Kabbalah. Baal HaSulam writes that even after the full spiritual correction people can still keep their religions.

Albert @ KabU

Abe Tapia
      Participant

Intention is the key to two doors. What if the key of intention opens both doors?  How, do you know what door to open. Maybe look through the keyhole that has the light. ????

Hi Abe,

All of humanity are part of a single system called the common soul of Adam HaRishon. It’s like we’re all cells within a single body. The only thing that was broken in this spiritual system are the connections between us. This is the only thing that we need to correct.

Although it may seem like there are two doors or at times even thousands of potential doors that can lead us to spirituality, in truth there is only one door. There is only one thing we need to focus our intention on. To reconnect that shattered soul.

We’ll learn about this in the more advanced lessons. In the meantime, check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: http://laitman.com/2014/05/puzzle-adam-harishon/

Albert @ KabU

Natalie Dee
      Participant

interesting concept that the mitzvot are connected to our genetic code. so by transforming ourselves we transform our genetic code? that’s amazing!

Hi Natalie,

It’s not so much that we change this code, but rather we speed up the rate at which this code is revealed. To understand this, we need to understand these things called reshimot.

Everything we went through, are going through, and will need to go through is preset in the reshimot. The reshimot are our spiritual genes. Just like when we investigate our corporeal genes, we reveal our entire ancestry, where we came from, as well as the reasons for our inclinations, tendencies, etc. Similarly, the reshimot are our spiritual genes. They are all the states that we have gone through and all the states that we will need to go through in the future.

In other words, they detail the process we need to undergo starting from the initial thought of creation all the way until the end of correction. Essentially our entire path of development is preset in these reshimot. So all the forms we need to evolve through and all the desires that will awaken in us is also preset there. The only choice we have is in the pace we go through it. It’s like all of life is one big strip of film or a movie reel. Every new moment is a new frame, a new reshimot is shown to us. And we cannot change the movie at all, but only to fast forward or go one frame at a time.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2010/07/the-whole-world-is-inside-the-reshimo/

Albert @ KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 297 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.