Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

4me it was completely accidental to hear the kabbalah name.i was reading a book named the age of faith written by will dorant and see safir yatzirah just two meaningless words for me.without any reason googled it and the journey began.i haven’t finished that book yet cause kabbalah was mor attractive.the point is not just a simple point

It seams that once we enter the spiritual level, there exist a inversely proportional relationship between bestowal and reception, as we ascend higher, more bestowal capability we attain, and the contrary is true, the less reception we keep.

kay
      Participant

This has made me realise that all through my life, from a very young age that I have intermittently asked the creator for help, and each time has done so, sometimes in miraculous ways. However, it was never a constant dialogue on my part. I now know that it is a relationship that I have to build on every day.  Thank you

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Hello dear teacher,

My question is about the video Tony showed the double concealment. I think I’m in that situation at the moment. It takes time to comprehend.
      I was surprised about the explanation of the correction which  occurs not only in the future, but also in the past. I imagine the movie: ‘Back to the future’ . Or is it that I become aware of trauma’s?And that is a sort of revealing?
      Thank  you for attention…

Hi Bonnie,

I cannot comment on your personal state. In general the double and single concealment are states that we (those that are on the spiritual path) are constantly going in and out of.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2012/01/understanding-his-providence/

As for the past, we shouldn’t regret or try to correct the past. Rather the best thing to do towards the past is to say “there is none else besides Him” and that we went through exactly what we needed to go through. Beyond that, we should be very happy that through everything we went through, we merited an awakened point in the heart. After all, less than 1% of the world has this desire and we were as if handpicked by the Creator to be among such people. So we shouldn’t go digging into the past, but rather we should focus on the present, on the opportunity that is presented before us and be happy for the priceless gift that we received!

Albert @ KabU

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

I feel I’m pretty far along and dont know where to go from here.

Hi Ty,

The next course in this series is Kabbalah in Action. You should have already received the details by email on how to register to it. If not, you can contact the support team through the “need help” button on the bottom right, or by emailing [email protected]

Albert @ KabU

Mira Brooks
      Participant

Hi Albert,

The readings were very interesting – especially understanding the deeper meanings of the biblical text. I am curious, though I know we are not at this part yet. Does the hidden system of Kabbalistic language of roots and branches apply only to the Torah, or to other parts of the Bible? For example, the exile and rebuilding of the second temple, etc.

If the hidden system of Kabbalistic language of roots and branches are applied, does this mean that the text is all allegorical? Or is there room for elements of historicity to be involved?

Hi Mira,

All the Kabbalistic books, including the Tanakh, Talmud, Zohar, etc are written in the language of roots and branches, meaning it uses words of our world to describe spiritual phenomena. So none of it is literal. On the other hand there is a law that the spiritual root must touch the corporeal branch at least once. Meaning although these are spiritual phenomena, they must have a corresponding corporeal branch in our world.

For example, Egypt represents the uncorrected egoistic desire while Israel represents the corrected desire, those are the roots. But in our world these things exist as branches as well. There is actually a physical place that is called Egypt and Israel. Still, despite all the above, the Torah is not a history book, not a single word of the Torah speaks about our world.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2011/02/why-do-we-need-the-language-of-branches/

Albert @ KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.