Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 5 posts - 37 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rachel
      Participant

so how do we find this group og 10? Is there a kaballistic group in Sweden?

Melody
        Keymaster

Hi Rachel,

After you complete your upcoming course, Kabbalah Experience, you will be invited into the Graduate Environment.  There you will undergo additional preparation and instruction regarding the work in TENS.

At this point, during the Covid crisis, all group work is being done online.  Even with the most veteran students.   So even though every effort is made to assign TENS based on time zones (for ease of scheduling and meeting times), you may be initially be placed in a TEN with English speaking students from other European countries.

In your next course you will get your first taste of a tens workshop as well as instruction on the external and internal rules of the workshop.  Your opportunity to begin practical work is nearing!

Melody, KabU staff

Danielle Vergonet
      Participant

I find it a bit complicated, about the prayer. How does it feel to receive the light once or even twice? Or can you only experience that in a ten?

If I tell you about my grandma’s fabulous Yemenite stew, no superlatives will describe it for you whatsoever. The Light too can’t be described, since “there is no Light without a Kli.” All that we feel in our world is called darkness. It’s what you feel if your Kli (vessel) is shattered. In a broken Kli, you feel this world, darkness. In a connected Kli, you feel Light, the spiritual world. You can only feel it in a ten, but with the right efforts you can start to feel changes already.

Paul
      Participant

Last week I saw many examples,  during the Olympic games,  of team spirit overpowering individual handicaps leading to  unexpected sensations and bewilderment by the individual sporters, when teaming in a group.

Is such an   experience, a form of  AHP lifting to GE? The physical input becoming soul output by working in a group?

We don’t have any example of bestowal in our world. If there was, that person would instantly feel the Upper World. And bestowal means without admixture of reception somewhere in the act. It doesn’t matter if Bezos tomorrow gives all his money to the poor and wanders the streets without shoes. If the Will to Receive in a person made a calculation somewhere deep within him (and it certainly did because that is our nature, our qualifier for getting to exist in this world) then he’s already not in Equivalence of Form with the Upper Force. Because the Upper Force is all bestowal without a shred of calculation for self-reception. And our nature, however it seems to our eyes is, as Baal HaSulam writes, “the will to receive without a shred of bestowal”. That’s why only the Reforming Light can change us. We study, and draw the Light. That is how we can “change ourselves.”

Raiza
      Participant

Hi to all light warriors…
      <p style=”text-align: right;”>My question is about selfrespect and self confidance, if we want always think that we are lower than any other person, so what will happen for our self confifance?</p>
      And other question is how can we join a Kabbalistic group?

And also couldnt understand prayer any more, would you explain it more clearer?

Thanks alot

We don’t need to be lower than other people, where did you learn that? 😉

Only towards others who have come to the wisdom of Kabbalah, I know that they must be here because the Upper Force awakens them. Otherwise, why would you come here? Later you’ll see that certainly no one comes here on their own. So, while this Upper Force is awakening the Point in their Heart, so they have the greatness of the spiritual goal, I lower myself before this desire of theirs, since it’s a different Point than mine and from it I can get more greatness of the spiritual goal, of which I don’t have enough alone to reach spirituality. I may really want spirituality, but no, that’s not enough to burst into the Upper World. I need to absorb more importance of spirituality from others on the same spiritual path.

Doing this is already prayer. Prayer isn’t words. Prayer is efforts that are in a direction that the Creator would be willing to help you with. He’s only willing to help you attain His goals for you, not your goals. We can learn about His sublime goal for us, from the wisdom of Kabbalah. If I go in that direction that the Kabbalists describe, and I see that it is not really in my nature to do so, and thus I’m not able to do it – well then I have a problem that I can’t fix on my own. Now, if I can’t fix it on my own, only then the Creator helps. Thus, my efforts are what count – efforts in a correct spiritual direction. The efforts are my prayer. Because if I make an effort and can’t, the prayer comes truly from my heart. This is the prayer that is answered.

You’ll have a group in the Graduate Program, for now it’s enough to study independently, and just learn about the group.

Raiza
          Participant

Dear Gianni

Thank you so much for your explains. Completely got my answer,

Creator’s love and light for you🙏

We don’t need to be lower than other people, where did you learn that? 😉

Only towards others who have come to the wisdom of Kabbalah, I know that they must be here because the Upper Force awakens them. Otherwise, why would you come here? Later you’ll see that certainly no one comes here on their own. So, while this Upper Force is awakening the Point in their Heart, so they have the greatness of the spiritual goal, I lower myself before this desire of theirs, since it’s a different Point than mine and from it I can get more greatness of the spiritual goal, of which I don’t have enough alone to reach spirituality. I may really want spirituality, but no, that’s not enough to burst into the Upper World. I need to absorb more importance of spirituality from others on the same spiritual path.

Doing this is already prayer. Prayer isn’t words. Prayer is efforts that are in a direction that the Creator would be willing to help you with. He’s only willing to help you attain His goals for you, not your goals. We can learn about His sublime goal for us, from the wisdom of Kabbalah. If I go in that direction that the Kabbalists describe, and I see that it is not really in my nature to do so, and thus I’m not able to do it – well then I have a problem that I can’t fix on my own. Now, if I can’t fix it on my own, only then the Creator helps. Thus, my efforts are what count – efforts in a correct spiritual direction. The efforts are my prayer. Because if I make an effort and can’t, the prayer comes truly from my heart. This is the prayer that is answered.

You’ll have a group in the Graduate Program, for now it’s enough to study independently, and just learn about the group.

Loralee
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Even though I have viewed all of the videos under the Related category several times, the system is not registering it as complete.  I sent a message to Help early this morning, but I have not heard back from them.</p>
      I paid $119.00 to join KabU…

Hi Loralee, I hope someone from tech got back to you. However, don’t worry, the important thing is that you went through it. It’s just for your advancement anyway, and will not affect your ability to progress through the courses.

Douglas
        Participant

Hit the marked complete button at the top right. Its a check mark. Sometimes you need to go back a page and then forward for it to show as complete.

Almost like our spiritual evolution of accents and descents lol

Jurgis
        Participant

“there is none else besides Him”

Viewing 5 posts - 37 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.