Engage in discussions on the week 4 lesson and materials, receiving guidance from a Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 4 Discuss Engage in discussions on the week 4 lesson and materials, receiving guidance from a Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      N/a
      Participant

Hi Gianni.  I’m George from Melbourne, Australia.

I was hoping to join the virtual congress this year, but I’m afraid that it would require a full day commitment for three whole days.  I own my own business and I really haven’t the ability to take one day off work, let alone three days.  What are my options please?

Thank you!

If it’s a virtual congress, you can register for virtual participation. If you have a ten by then, you group with them; if not, you’ll group with others in your same situation.

N/a
          Participant

Hi Gianni.

What is the Son of Man?  What does this phrase mean?

The parts of the one soul that was created, Adam HaRishon.

N/a
          Participant

Thanks Gianni

Gamelah
      Participant

Hi Julian,
      I was so excited to meet the group yesterday and I anxious to start week 4 today, which I finished. I really look forward to each weekly lesson since I started studying Kabbalah. Now week 5 doesn’t begin again for more than month and I feel saddened by that.
      What should I do in the meantime?
      Thanks,
      Gamelah

Hi Gamela,

Let me know if I’m missing something, but the courses with Julian are self-paced. After  finishing those you enter the grad program where there’s 3-4 optional live classes per week.

Gamelah
          Participant

Hi Gianni,

Thanks. I must have went ahead earlier, it now shows the next session as Feb 11th. Sorry for the bother.

By the way, I love your videos.

Thanks again!

Gamelah

Thanks, Gamelah. I’m not sure, but it’s probably the next session with Julian? Like I said, that’s not going to make or break you since if you continue you’ll have optional live instruction several times a week.

Tammy Ardoin
      Participant

If we cannot get to a Congress, can we still attain equivalence of form with the Creator?

Hi Tammy,

Let’s deal only with what’s before us now. There’s no congress to go to, so don’t worry about it. I’m assessed spiritually based on my realistic options – including if, examining every angle, I really have no possibility to get to a congress but wanted to with all my heart. There will be virtual congresses in the meantime. And probably in September there will be a KabU Retreat near New York and one in May near Amsterdam – whichever is closer to you is worthwhile to attend, at least once, as it will change your whole approach to the virtual environment which is going to be your main arena for spiritual work.

Sarah
      Participant

HI Gianni,

I m finding it hard to formulate my question, trying to join up the dots, of what you said in the channel  on 31.12.23, with what Julian said on week 4 of Kab Experience, about the Congress,  AND the bigger question , of what effect this has on the world around us.

I’m coming from acceptance that the planet we live on, Mother Earth, is suffering from  the negative environmental effects of “developed” humanity.  Is this work as received from BalHaSulam concerned with the state of the Earth, or purely about reaching equivalence with the Creator ?  From where I am now, it seems that the work we do here is about reaching the Upper Light ? So are we attempting to attain Kether?  Because the place where we see the pollution & degradation is right here in Malkut.  Is this right?                                                         Is the work we are doing solely to rejoin the soul of Adam HaRishon, or , where does the state of the Earth fit into the picture?

So, there are several things to ask about.  One is that the people speaking about the Convention talk about making the “connection”, and did so in terms of their personal feelings. And I think you talked about “Act normal in everyday life, and study Kabbalah”. (?)                 This is where I am getting lost.  I m hearing that this is internal work, and it will affect the external physical reality I am living in, the world around me….In the KabU programs, we have also talked about “group mind”, using  starling murmurations, of the behaviour of ants & bees.  In what way could this work – beyond a cluster forming & then dispersing again?

I m not sure how I see the dots join.     Maybe we cant know the answers, since we dont know the mind of G-d & what we are working towards.  Even though 10, 000 people at a KabU convention is one thousand groups of 10, I guess it is still tiny in terms of world population. Could there be any way of knowing if it did/could have any effect ?

I hope you can feel into what I m trying to work out !   Thank you .

Hi Sarah,

This will all be sorted out in you, and I can’t do it for students. But all problems are resolved in one fell swoop by the correct personal inner work, from me to my group and through them, to the Creator. Kabbalists write that all the worlds were created for a person, it’s all inside you, and so on. So, correct yourself and the rest will take care of itself. And you’ll make sense of the relationship between you, your inner work, and the world – but much later on. About the world, you can do nothing, in the meantime, except be a normal person, “like the norm”, with respect to all the mundane aspects of our world. The connections between your inner work and everything around you is intentionally concealed because otherwise there would be no free choice.

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

Long-standing health circumstances will most likely prevent me from ever attending an in-person Congress.  Is it best to look at this as another opportunity to justify the Creator?

Sarah
      Participant

I had joined another kabbalah organisation before. They also encouraged to join groups.
      But when I joined , those people are really just for social/ getting some attention / accompany. The teachers are worth respecting, but the group itself are really not very related to spirituality. People just want you to give some either attention/ respect /accompany them.

So my question is, do we put boundaries when we join groups….. Are we support people in the 10 group for whatever they personally demand

Unless the group is organized specifically according to the Kabbalist, Rabsh, who is the only Kabbalist to start laying out these principles, then any group is naturally going to take the shape of our egos, and won’t be spiritual. In such a group the only thing we can demand from each other is the importance of the spiritual goal.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.