Engage in discussions on the week 4 lesson and materials, receiving guidance from a Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 4 Discuss Engage in discussions on the week 4 lesson and materials, receiving guidance from a Kabbalah instructor.

• This topic has 43 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by N/a.
Viewing 5 posts - 13 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ale
      Participant

You mentioned the Toronto’s center. Where can I find a directory of world wide centres?

Actually, nearly all centers closed with the pandemic. So, when we meet physically for a special convention it is in a rental. For example, there was a retreat in upstate New York recently. But there isn’t so much of a need for physical locations anymore, and so I don’t know if they will reopen. We see the world is moving in the direction of working from home. And spiritual work, since it is work from my heart outwards, to exit myself in my intentions and aim them towards others, meeting physically isn’t more than a psychological trick by which, after all is said and done, I will have the same inner work to do of exiting my box towards others. But we can use the trick of meeting physically sometimes as well, and after the graduate program you can see if there is a ten in your area that it’s worthwhile to be connected with.

ok, dissemination should be done by our intention (actions) of love to fellow man? That is the way we will hopefully atract more people to kabbbalah? Iam from El Salvador, how do i get in touch with a group in my country?

Hi Ricardo,

You need to first complete the courses here, through the graduate program, and then we can connect you with a group in the Latin American group.

Yes. The intention is what makes the impact in disseminating. It is what actually let’s the dissemination be a conduit for the Upper Light.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

I can’t make the retreat the first of October 2021 but would like to find out how to find a study group for the tree of live and/or the book of Zohar.  Is there a way you help connect to others studying the wisdom of Kabbalah?

Usually we don’t find others in our physical environment who have the inclination for the path we study here, the method of Baal HaSulam. Rather those friends are strewn across the globe. And anyway, the work is all internal, even if you would have people physically around you; nevertheless you have the same work of exiting yourself towards some external reference points (friends on the same path as you). About this is all that the wisdom of Kabbalah and the book of Zohar write about, and what’s discovered when one does so. Therefore, the practice in how to do that is what is needed. And this is what we learn in the graduate program and beyond.

We learn from the study of perception of reality that the world I see is a projection of my own qualities, which for now, they seem external, and compared to me, they seem relatively unreal, and certainly unimportant. But they’re me, my qualities. I don’t see this truth, and I don’t feel it, nor do I really believe it – I can’t. But there are exercises, in a specific group, where everyone is trying to do it, by which I can start to feel that that externality is my internality, even my closest and dearest qualities, much closer to me than I am to myself right now.

Hing
      Participant

Hello instructor,

In Video 4.2 – You Get Back What You Invest! [at time stamp 04:04] , Instructor Julian said:

“We’re tasting it with our senses and we’re enjoying that food which is pulling us into our centers, into our body, into ourselves, and at the same time we are trying to stay on that spiritual intention. We’re trying to think that we are receiving this pleasure, but we’re doing it for our friends, that we’re trying to externalize ourselves, and at the same time we’re feeling the pleasure. This inner dichotomy is not a battle. It’s not about suffering, but there is an inner play here.”

I believe this whole paragraph is about Malchut’s decision to not receiving any light for self pleasure except for bestowal. My question is about “to externalize ourselves” in “we’re doing it for our friends, that we’re trying to externalize ourselves”, what does “externalize ourselves” mean? What exactly was being externalized there?

[at time stamp 04:04] Video 4.2 – You Get Back What You Invest!

Video 4.2 – You Get Back What You Invest!

Thank you!

We are trying although it’s impossible to behave internally as though my friends in the group are me, the real me even. How much would I be focussed on their enjoyment instead of the enjoyment by the person I currently identify as? We do this because this is the attitude of the Upper Force, who’s quality is bestowal and not reception; and we come to feel this Upper Force only through already being in Equivalence of Form with it. This is one of the possible exercises, and exercises with the right intention awaken the Reforming Light, which can make these changes in us, make them real.

Viewing 5 posts - 13 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.