Engage in discussions on the week 4 lesson and materials, receiving guidance from a Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 4 Discuss Engage in discussions on the week 4 lesson and materials, receiving guidance from a Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rae
      Participant

How may I volunteer to assist in any way possible? How can I best give back now?

There will be opportunities in the graduate program. For now the most important is for students at this stage to invest in their own studies since all volunteer opportunities are predicated on that solid foundation being there.

Rae
          Participant

Thanks so much 🙏

Rae
      Participant

I have registered for the virtual KabU retreat and want to know: how and where might I apply for assistance in order to attend the inperson?

Go to the retreat.kabuconnect.com site, and up on the top right corner there is a link to “Financial Aid”

Rae
          Participant

Thanks so much ❤️

Beverly
      Participant

So are Congress still ongoing or has these ended?

Joseph
      Participant

I am unsure of how to form this question but please take in context of a desire for change. In this week’s reading,

“There is none else besides the Creator.” We have to decide this every moment of our lives, being certain that He is good that does good, meaning, we justify Him in all His actions.

This is the very first condition with which the science of Kabbalah begins, with the article “There Is None Else Besides Him,” and all that is required of us on the path is to establish only this. ”

I recognize the text goes on to state this will be done in a group of 10. I am very far from this beginning principle, I am not feeling the connection from the videos others speak of, I pray to have this awaken within me, I work on my intention, but deep inside there is a strong resistence. Do I need to be in a better state before moving on to group work? I fear, as I am now, I have nothing to give the other. Is this point in the heart really awakened in me or am I just filling an intellectual desire? Confusion is setting in!

Hi Joseph,

All the above is normal. One who comes to Kabbalah is not attracted to connection because he has to realize connection only in order to reach equivalence with the Creator. You see, connection in which there is no benefit in this world whatsoever cannot be attractive. And that is why upon this connection it is possible to place the intention with which one reaches equivalence with the Creator; while in the types of connection I would get into whether Kabbalah exists or not, it is impossible to place a correct intention since I would have done it anyway, with my regular egoistic intention. Now, the feeling in connection comes, but only after I put in the efforts in that direction.

Maria Bolgar
      Participant

Hello Gianni,
      I am a very happy student at KabU as a Hungarian connecting from Hungary. Attended virtually last year’s Retreat and was sad that couldn’t attend in person. The volunteers’ support there was absolutely fantastic, and we are having the same in our lessons/zoom sessions, too. I would very much like to be involved as a volunteer for BB, possibly offering my professions and experience of 40+ years for use as a translator/interpreter. However, I’m studying Kabbalah in English using English books/sources only. How could I reinforce the Hungarian side of my terminology knowledge, too, to become suitable for real use for the BB society without needing to leave the English KabU environment I love so much?

Helen
      Participant

I’d like to know when the next congress will be held?

Possibly this summer, but nothing is set in stone. It depends on the state of the pandemic.

Helen
          Participant

Many Thanks Gianni, for your response.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.