Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      BEN
      Participant

It is the intention that is mostimportant. If a mother gives everything to her child so that tbe child will love her back, this is not tne right intention?

Beth,
        Yes, we are talking about a spiritual intention to bestow.  The mother’s relationship to her child has a spiritual root, the extends from Bina in that relation.  All relations in our world are on the animal degree.
        Seth@KabU

zohreh
      Participant

Love your neighbor as yourself, this is a great rule and it is very hard and requires a lot of effort and spiritual progress, but how to achieve this great goal?

Zohreh,
        We do many actions and efforts trying to come to this love, over many incarnations.
        We feel that we have some good in us and some bad in us, it’s all a lie.  We discover that we are a 100% vessel to receive.      When we reveal who we are, we see that we are only a will to receive pleasure and that controls all of our thoughts, our emotions, each and every cell is tied to this exquisite system.  When we realize that, we are finally realizing the truth.  So even though we realize that we are 100% receivers, it is true.  So, it’s our first real step on the spiritual path, we have diagnosis, now we know what remedy we need.
        The Creator did everything up to here.  He made us like this, we have nothing to be sorry about. He made this desire with this quality to receive.  That is what He did.
        Now we need to ask Him for a second nature.
        This is the matter of prayer which we will discuss in the future.
        From the influence we feel from the books and the spiritual group that makes this goal great in my eyes, I come to a true need for this quality of bestowal and love.  That is called building a true prayer.
        There is no deficiency on the side of the Light.  The Light stands ready to fill us, we just need to build that vessel.  That is what we will learn and work on.
        Seth@KabU

So, we might see the efforts at the political and economical platform, as an unconcious action led by the Creator at our innermost essence to fullfil Creations purpose. Although, we must grow concious that we must follow such path to heal and balance internally in order to change externally all levels of existance. Am i right?

Ricardo,
        All of the external systems that we see are a result of the spiritual state of the generation.
        As soon as we fill the network with spiritual light, and we will learn about this in further study, all of these systems of government and also the natural systems of climate, etc. will all come into balance.
        Seth@KabU

kay
      Participant

I struggle with this

Rune T. A.
      Participant

Hello.

Can you please tell me if the text of Baal Hasulam called “The Revalation of Godliness” that Tony is refering in the first video, is an authentic Kabbalistic text and therefore is written in the Language of Root and Branch???

It mentions the Israel Nation wich, as I understand (correct me if I’m wrong), means The Desirres for Direct Light (in the Language of Root and Branch. However Tony goes on talks about correcting the world and society as if I am to take theese words for their literal meaning. I am confused. Can please help me?

Thank you.

Rune,
        This article is written by Baal HaSulam, we received our entire method from him.  He is a giant kabbalist.
        There are no words to describe him.
        The answer to your question lies in the perception of reality of the author and our perception of reality.
        The kabbalist is describing the same world but according to his perception.  Imagine if you have a dog and you are telling your dog about your dinner.  How you can taste the wine reduction sauce, you can feel how the chef seared the meat before putting in the stew, you can taste the bitters and the sweet potato.  And you give some to your dog and of course, he perceives the world through his nose first of all and then he slurps it up quickly and looks at you.  How would he describe this stew?
        So how long would it take to develop this dog until he could feel the intention in this stew like you do?!  How much time and attention to each detail and flavor and combination of flavors.
        Well at least we are humans and not dogs, so already we made some progress.  But we read and we perceive what we read according to our vessels, which in the meantime are 100% reception.  What we see as our corporeal reality is based on our egoistic vessels.  Everything in this world is a branch.
        The kabbalist is speaking from the level of the roots.
        Seth@KabU

Rune T. A.
          Participant

Thank you very much for the reminder and the perspective Seth.

Have a good day and be well.

Beth
      Participant

Hi Seth. Can you explain something for me please. What does Kabbalah teach about praying for the dead? To me it seems of no use to pray for the welfare of the dead because in doing so one demonstrates a lack of trust in the Creator to care for His creatures. Also, it is a pleading to promote your loved one above others who have also died. I am very interested in your answer to this question because many religions highlight praying for the dead. Kabbalah however is not a religion and it does not encourage negotiations with the Creator.

Beth,
        In the wisdom of Kabbalah, we learn about two forces, on is all of creation, called a will to receive.  That will to receive manifests in four degrees: Inanimate, Vegatative, Animate & Speaking.
        This is what the Creator created, a will to receive and that will to receive develops through time (that is how it appears to us) until it becomes excessive, meaning it wants and wants and can’t be fulfilled until it starts to ask, Why am I alive, Who am I? etc.
        And there is the second force that we learn about called the force of bestowal, that is the light that extends from the Creator that fills the will to receive.
        All corporeal wisdom deals with one force in all of its changing shapes, sizes, intensity, etc.
        The Creator on the other hand does not change, He fills all reality evenly and equally at all times.
        Therefore all of our prayers, including all of our prayers to the Creator and including prayers at a burial or memorial are only in order to calibrate ourselves towards Him and His reality, for He doesn’t change, only we change ourself in order to come step by step, closer and closer to His reality of 100% bestowal.

In reply to your second question, the short answer is yes, but it is of no value to throw around one line slogans, “Everything is decided above” without much preparation, specifically all of the accompanying questions that must arise in a person, then who am I and what am I doing and how is He operating me and can I have free choice and why is He doing this in such a way, etc….

Seth@KabU

Beth,
        In the wisdom of Kabbalah, we learn about two forces, one is all of creation, called a will to receive.  That will to receive manifests in four degrees: Inanimate, Vegatative, Animate & Speaking.
        This is what the Creator created, a will to receive and that will to receive develops through time (that is how it appears to us) until it becomes excessive, meaning it wants and wants and can’t be fulfilled until it starts to ask, Why am I alive, Who am I? etc.
        And there is the second force that we learn about called the force of bestowal, that is the light that extends from the Creator that fills the will to receive.
        All corporeal wisdom deals with one force in all of its changing shapes, sizes, intensity, etc.
        The Creator on the other hand does not change, He fills all reality evenly and equally at all times.
        Therefore all of our prayers, including all of our prayers to the Creator and including prayers at a burial or memorial are only in order to calibrate ourselves towards Him and His reality, for He doesn’t change, only we change ourself in order to come step by step, closer and closer to His reality of 100% bestowal.

In reply to your second question, the short answer is yes, but it is of no value to throw around one line slogans, “Everything is decided above” without much preparation, specifically all of the accompanying questions that must arise in a person, then who am I and what am I doing and how is He operating me and can I have free choice and why is He doing this in such a way, etc….

Seth@KabU

Beth
        Participant

Also, all is decided in the realm above. I’ve asked this question of another Kabu instructor and received no reply. Is there a reason??

Beth
          Participant

Thank you so much Seth. I will give this further thought. I’m learning so much at the moment and need some time to be still and let it talk to me. Thanks again.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.