Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 5 Discuss Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sarah
      Participant

I had joined another kabbalah organisation before. They also encouraged to join groups.
      But when I joined , those people are really just for social/ getting some attention / accompany. The teachers are worth respecting, but the group itself are really not very related to spirituality. People just want you to give some either attention/ respect /accompany them.

So my question is, do we put boundaries when we join groups….. Are we support people in the 10 group for whatever they personally demand

Roger Fry
      Participant

Hi Gianni, as the importance of the group is emphasised, do we get assigned to a group?

NAT
      Participant

I’m dying to apply the wisdom i gained from this course practically.
      I want to connect with others of a similar mindset and with desire for equivalence of form with the Creator.. is there a discord group for the students or something similar?

Hi Nat. Immediate answer: no. But there is a course of study that on purpose provides an independent piece and very soon a program with many live lessons and as many group interactions as anyone could want. Hope to see you there soon.

Steph
      Participant

Hello,

In the video : Spiritual worlds, what are they?   Could the different ‘perceptions’ of the same reality also be what Kabbalah calls revelation?    Do these perception changes come in feeling different about someone or something, or just more “detail” is revealed of the same situation?

Hi Steph,

It won’t be called a World if it’s just further details of the world I’m in. No, the birth into the spiritual world is as dramatically different as the birth from the womb into our world. First I develop senses with which I start to hear and feel and even see that there is – though it’s concealed from me still – a world beyond my black bubble. And then, dramatically, I get born into that new world. All other little prior discernments are just psychological understandings about the black bubble I’m already in. That’s not to disregard such discernments – those are what all the sciences and psychology are engaged in – they’re just not yet belonging to the Upper World that Kabbalah speaks of.

Lora Vatalaro
          Participant

Thank you for this answer!

Rae
          Participant

Thank you 💓

Toni Peltonen
      Participant

Julian quoted so many famous alchemists and as we go forward in the study of kabbalah it is starting to sound lot like alchemy (my basic knowledge of it anyways). Jung was heavily affected by those guys and this makes me wonder if what we are aiming to do here is to merge unconscious mind (upper worlds/force? behind the barrier) with our conscious lower functions?

Hi Toni,

Kabbalah is unrelated to alchemy. It’s also unrelated to psychology as it’s normally understood, as all those mystical approaches to conscious, unconscious…and literally anything else around it, even if we could say that there was something that all could agree on what it actually is – all that, however mystical, belongs to the corporeal world, and not to the spiritual world. This mind, that mind – it’s all part of one’s ego, the will to receive – more known to him, less known, it’s still that same ego. And Kabbalah is above the ego. We can’t even imagine something that is above the ego since we’re immersed in it, never having experienced anything besides it. And so Kabbalists are compelled to inform a person that Kabbalah has nothing in common with any other path or method – nothing enters the center of the Venn Diagram. “But what about…” no ‘buts’. As we advance we see for ourselves that it has nothing in common and no relationship to any philosophy or method whatsoever. The fact that we are very confused in the meantime, that’s OK. All will be sorted out by the Upper Light and we’ll see where all methods fall in relationship to the thin line that is the path to the Creator.

Toni Peltonen
          Participant

Thank you very much for your thorough answer. I will try to keep an open mind from now on, it’s easy to get lost in similitudes and start making these nonexistent connections or assumptions.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Een kind opvoeden. De antroposofie heeft er zicht op. Waldorf. Ieder mens wordt geboren met het verlangen om te ontvangen. Hoe om te gaan met een kind dat graag zelf een knuffel wil? Ik vraag me af hoe het onderwijs anders zou kunnen zijn? Het heeft ontwikkeling nodig om ervoor te kiezen altruïstisch te zijn, maar niet met geweld, toch?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.