Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 5 Discuss Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 4 posts - 19 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Raiza
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi😊💫</p>
      My first  question is about the point in heart… How can we know Its activated in us?

And second question is… If I want to choose a man for relationship, should he has an activated point in the heart?can he effects me at this point? And how can I understand his point is activated?

Best regards🙏

Hi Raiza,

The authentic wisdom of Kabbalah a person cannot study if they don’t have a Point in the Heart. It has no special icons, prayers or customs to hold onto and promises you nothing in the afterlife. It gives you no prestige, but the opposite: no one will comprehend why you’re busy with this unless they too have a Point in the Heart. Anything else – yoga, a religion, some other ambition – they can somehow understand. But Kabbalah? Therefore a person gets the method by which a person can attain the quality of the Creator without being confused with the targets we typically aim for in this life.

As for a husband, you should choose one by the regular standards you would go by. A Point in the Heart is rare and it’s hard enough to find a spouse. It would be good if he knows you have this desire to realize the meaning of your life, if that is important to you. And of course, if it were possible it would be ideal if he had a Point in the Heart but you can’t in any way push that on a man. He either has it or he doesn’t. Meaning it’s awakened now or will later.

Raiza
          Participant

Dear Gianni

I dont know how to say thank you…

You showed me the way,

Hope you the best and hope God’s light fill your life

Regards

Paul
      Participant

From recommended reading : R E V E A L E D  A N D  C O N C E A L E D

Such an inversion requires a special process, called Segula(merit). Segula refers to an indirect process that traverses the Upper  System, and then returns to the individual. Using Kabbalah  studies, one draws nearer to the Upper, altruistic Thought. This  Thought does not act upon the will to receive, or upon the ego,  but rather on the altruistic point—the point in the heart.

The similarity of nature between the point in the heart and  the Upper Thought creates a connection between them, and they  possess the same nature. The Upper Thought acts upon the point  and molds it into various patterns, which we perceive as seeming  to exist outside of us, in the spiritual realm.

Actually, these Forms do not exist outside of us at all, but  within us. As with the illusion that everything we see in this  world is outside us, so is the case in the spiritual world. However,

when we acquire more spiritual Forms, we come to understand  and to know the Thought that develops and builds these Forms  within us.

During the process of coming to know this Thought, we  build internal Forms that become increasingly similar to the Upper Thought. In so doing, we equalize ourselves with this Thought  until it becomes the “self” of that person, after which one rises to  the level where this Thought originated.

Question : Could you say more about Segula ? Here translated as merit, in another kabbalistic text translated as remedy. Is it becoming increasingly  aware of the reshimot?

Hi Paul

Segula means remedy in Hebrew, it’s that simple. It’s called remedy because like when I go to the doctor with a serious illness I must take the medicine he prescribes, by using the knowledge of the doctor, and not relying on my knowledge, because I could die a few times over before I can acquire the medical expertise of the doctor; similarly when I discover I’m sick with a quality of reception that prevents me from revealing the Creator, due to the law of Equivalence of Form, I must simply grab onto the Kabbalists and follow their advice as a remedy. It doesn’t seem so to me? No problem. I take it as-is, like I swallow the medicine in the pill bottle. It’s the wise guy who thinks he knows better than doctors – even a little bit – who is actually the fool.

Hi Camila, I’m sorry I missed this. The spiritual adaptor is the Screen, and this itself is quite complex. But in short, it’s the intention to bestow that is over the desire to receive, which has to have first undergone the Tzimzum (restriction). The Ark is something else but it’s related – although everything in Kabbalah is related since it speaks of a complete, interconnected system. You can read more about it here. https://laitman.com/2013/11/the-ark-of-the-covenant/

Camila
      Participant

Is the concept of spiritual adapter to connect the Creator (force of bestowal) and creature (force of reception) the same concept of the Ark of the Covenant described in The Zohar?

Camila
        Participant

Thank you, Gianni! Everything is clear now.

Viewing 4 posts - 19 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.