Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 5 Discuss Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Johan
      Participant

Hi, is it hard to find another point in the heart with whom we can have a relationship?

It can be done. I think it’s not the priority because first a person should see that he is certainly staying on this path before choosing a partner based on it.

Seamus Dolan
      Participant

Could you tell me a little more about GE and AHP, please? I have watched a series of excellent videos from KabU dealing with the ten sefirot but these terms were not used, but if this is too advanced for my current stage I can wait until later.

Hi Seamus, GE and AHP are another way of talking about the Ten Sefirot when we want to emphasize the clear division into the desires that can be used for Bestowal and those that can’t. For example, now I have just the beginning of GE, and that’s my Point in the Heart. Only in the activity toward it and toward others with a Point in the Heart I can work toward something spiritual.

Tammy Ardoin
      Participant

In response to video 5.2, I would say compassion and empathy are missing, sadly. These two things help us to connect to others on a deeper level of being.

Loria
      Participant

I have had to accept that my own connection and desires toward my Creator  do not always match in every way to those I am close to.  My husband and I express our spiritual walk differently. My children express themselves in their way.  I have had to understand through this lesson that conformity is with our Creator though love. We are free to love Him and each other as we grow in knowledge.  Blessed journey to all. Thanks for an awesome experience.

Especially when it comes to Kabbalah, because it is the path to the correction and perfection of the soul, it is important that only those with their own desire for it come to study. So, you’re right in not pressuring those around you and letting each have their own way. Any spreading of the wisdom of Kabbalah that needs to be, can happen through the changes that you’ll go through inside, which people around you will feel more strongly than any words you might convince them with – and in this case, they will feel no resistance to this influence.

Yeshua Catherineka
      Participant

How do I connect, when people try to make you feel unwanted because of professional jealousy?

Facing personality clash within the house and outside. Becomes difficult to connect so have isolated myself. Sometimes I think  maybe It’s the bad karma,

Is there a solution in kabbalah for bad karma?

Also how to deal with such people?

You heard that Kabbalah is about connection, because by connection with others we reveal the spiritual world. What you didn’t hear is that there is – like in math or the periodic table of elements – an order to this connection. You will not be able to connect first with someone who is not next in the sequence. By this I mean, the first point of contact for this connection is only with others who have the Point in the Heart, which is the inclination for specifically Kabbalah (because Kabbalah is what a person is irresistibly drawn to when they want to attain the purpose of life). Only among those who have such an inclination do I have a fixed backdrop against which I can start to work toward spiritual connection.

If I want to work this way toward my family, my co-workers – I can try, but for sure it won’t work. The laws of those connections and what will work and be beneficial for me are on a different level, the level of regular psychology, how to buy people, charm them, and so on.

Gabor
      Participant

Julian said we had to go out and make connections, we cannot hide. Does it matter what kind of (positive or negative ) connections I make? I mean with people who make me feel bad, disappoint me. Or maybe these connections aren’t bad anyway, thats me who needs to be corrected?

The connections that have a qualitative impact and can influence all of reality are in the kabbalistic group. The rest are minutely impactful. So it’s better overall to get yourself closer to spiritual work, and not critique too much your actions in this world.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.