Explore inquiries concerning the week 5 lesson and materials, obtaining wisdom from a seasoned Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 5 Discuss Explore inquiries concerning the week 5 lesson and materials, obtaining wisdom from a seasoned Kabbalah instructor.

• This topic has 40 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Paul.

Explore inquiries concerning the week 5 lesson and materials, obtaining wisdom from a seasoned Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      henry
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Este curso práctico es realmente especial. Nos permite adentrarnos en el funcionamiento del grupo y entender su mecanismo aparentemente simple. Respecto al convertidor, el Dr laitman explica que está transformación a fuerza espiritual se realiza “…a través de acciones corporales simples….”. Sin embargo, no tengo claro cuáles pueden ser estás acciones corporales sobre el grupo que actúen sobre nuestra alma. Podría ampliar esta idea. Gracias.</p>

TRANSLATION:

This practical course is really special. We allow ourselves to get involved in the functioning of the group and extend its simple parenting mechanism. With respect to the converter, Dr. Laitman explains that this transformation into a spiritual force is realized “… through simple corporeal actions….”. Without embarrassment, there are no clear cues that can be corporeal actions against the group that acts on our soul. You can amplify this idea. Thank you.

Hi Henry,

At this point, Dr. Laitman’s words have been translated a few times, so maybe you can just ask the question you have. It isn’t clear to me.

dree monster
      Participant

i have this really strong desire to pursue kabbalah. so i have just been following that. from what i understand at some point that strong desire will go away and i will need to ignore my ego and continue to book teacher connect till it comes back? or should i ride the wave till i get to that point and then ask?
      also i am in the graduate environment already but not assigned to a 10 , am i waiting for an email ?

Rae
        Participant

❤️🙏😍

You’ll be set up in a ten, don’t worry.

Never “ride the wave”. That’s the force within whose goal is for me to remain in my ego for eternity like those mummies in Egypt. I have to use the environment to make moves even above what I am capable of in each moment.

Joseph
      Participant

I have been in Kabu for 1 year, spend at least 2 hours a day in some form of study, have gone from high of awe on scientific concepts to low of despair on left line. In the 5.4 video statement is we should quarantine the thoughts from the left side until we are stronger. I am struggling to do this, the more I avoid the stronger the thoughts. I work as a trauma therapist with adults that experienced childhood trauma and their experience early in life has created a lifetime of significant issues trying to bury and avoid the pain. There was a time I felt good when one person had healing but currently the left line voices are yelling help one and there are thousands of others being created. The voice goes on to say why strive to be like a creator that allows people to be buried in a hellish nightmare from start of life? I feel both angry at the Creator for their plight and guilty that I have been awarded a spiritual desire. I continue the practices of study and staying in the Kabu environment but it seems this is not attracting the corrective light. Am I doing something wrong or need to do more or do different?

I’d recommend not to mix work and Kabbalah and that will actually be the most spiritual. Otherwise you’ll get confused and that won’t be spiritual. At work, do a great job however you know how. Be the perfect professional. Don’t try to advance with Kabbalah there. Don’t use its principles. Use the principles you learned in school. It’s very important. And do Kabbalah here, in the Kabbalah group. By adding more than what I’m recommending will not add but subtract. This way your work will be clear, organized and beneficial. It is very serious work advancing to the spiritual world and you need to do it in a “professional” way.

The Creator understands our complaints, and yet He does not change. He says that I need to change, and then I will see that everything He did was good. I stay the same though, and in fact my Will to Receive grows more and more, and so I’m more opposite to Him, and so I see a worse world. It’s a very tough standard, that I have to be the one to change rather than expecting Nature/the world/the Creator (it’s all the same) to change instead of me.

Now, to change, I need as you said the Reforming Light. I can draw it a bit from independent study because while I’m absorbing these materials, I’m changing. But once I’ve pretty well absorbed them, then the main way I can draw the Light is by interfacing with others who are on the same path. That’s why in the graduate program students get a group of “ten”. I want to affect myself, move my brain cells around and succeed – I can succeed, but I need to do all that which I imagine doing in a self-help kind of way, I need to do all that outwardly, towards something outside me, towards this group. That’s the way the Light is drawn.

Danielle Vergonet
      Participant

Dear Julian, When you say everything is outside of ourselves. I don’t completely understand that. I thought we need to make a balance between the spiritual world (bestowal) and the world here (ego) and that it goes a bit together and that is also grow together. I heard a few times that when you do kabbalah your ego grows with it. So with that i understood that you need to be with two legs on the ground and not really search it outside of ourselves. But maybe i understand it wrong?

We have very solid reasons to be confused here, but the real you is outside (what you currently believe to be) you. Your own qualities exist there projected before you as a whole world (and the entire universe). Precisely the Shattering is the source of the feeling that I’m independent of everything around me, and that they don’t belong to me. There’s another perception of reality where I feel every particle in the universe as I feel my own biological body now.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

I’m feeling a little let down on exactly how to connect to a group of 10. It is impossible at this time to travel to any type of conference or retreat.  Do you help with any other types of connecting with such a group?????

Hi Jj. That makes sense because you haven’t yet been given the opportunity to realize the work in the ten, which you’re learning about only in theory for now. In the Grad program you will get a 10, and there is this retreat if you would like to attend. https://retreat.kabbalah.info/

The Masach is more like skin, without which you can’t exist. Our skin is our most complex organ. According to precise calculations it must filter in only good and guard against all else. The Masach is the intention for the sake of others and the Creator together. It consists of Aviut (coarseness) and Kashiut (hardness). But there’s a lot more scrutiny to be done about where and how it arises. Because forming the Masach is what the whole path is about. With the Masach one can already explore the Upper Worlds.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.