Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 5 Discuss Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Paul
      Participant

Hi Julian/Gianni, I loved this last lesson and have only 2 very small questions:

1 What is the relevance of the title “Everyone has a Story” to module 5.3? It seems to me that the central idea here is how to build a second nature that I just don’t have. Am I missing something?

2 At the very end of the 5.4 module Julian said 2 things that I’m struggling to reconcile: “when you’re doing the spiritual work, don’t think of your friends, and definitely don’t pray for yourself, because the concern and the success of your friends, that will be your success.” How do I not think of my friends and yet be concerned for their success? Aren’t I constantly focused on them and praying for their spiritual success, lifting them up above myself?

Paul
        Participant

Thanks Gianni!

Hi Paul,

I can’t answer because I don’t have Julian’s videos memorized. The video titles are more or less intended to be attractive, nothing more. The quote you have in the second question certainly is not correct unless there’s some unusual context. I always need to think of my friends – they’re my soul, the matter of my spiritual advancement, what it depends on.

Steve Miley
      Participant

Can you explain the difference between the Masak and the tzintum  I understand how the first is a reflective barrier, but in the last diagram of one of the last modules, it had the same some looked like it was part of  the kli. so I didn’t know where that restriction is.

The Restriction (Tzimzum) is the resolution never to receive in order to receive again. The (Screen) is the intention, the extent of one’s ability to receive in order to bestow.

Bongani
      Participant

How does one practically connect with the friends within a group, what actions or steps does one take, what are the guidelines?

Hi Bongani,

The “practical” actions will be mostly in thought and sometimes in virtual meetings. But these virtual meetings will be critical in establishing the right thoughts as will be the writings of Rabash, which you will study together with your group in the Graduate Program.

Jarrett Twaddle
      Participant

I just want to thank you, Julian, for being our instructor. I’m really looking forward to implementing all that I’ve learned with you in the Young Group.
      Much love.

Zealot Mines
      Participant

I have learned that corporal actions now have a spiritual impact.. something opposite from what I read/viewed from other Kabu sessions that corporallity has no influence in spirituality.. could you expound on this?

Andreanne
      Participant

I’m glad to have the opportunity soon, to work within a group of like-minded friends. I have a tendency of wanting to help a bunch of people who are friends & family but not Kabbalah students, and after a while I feel that they distance themselves from me. Does this happen to many of us? And how should it best be addressed? Are we not responsible to dessiminate as much as possible? How is dessimination compatible with avoiding coercion?

I want to help those around me, but the Creator is already giving them exactly what they need and doesn’t need my help with that. That’s the problem. He needs help, just not with that. But I myself want to help Him with specifically that. So, we have a problem. I want to bestow to Him in an area that He “has it covered” already.

What He needs is for me to correct myself. That’s the rock that even the Creator can’t lift.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.