Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Juule
      Participant

Hello.

This is a practical question and not one for the studies.  I noticed that above in the header of any page during the 5 week course there is a bar that counts the steps that I have completed.  As of this writing I am 46 of 62. I am assuming and this could be wrong, that after the 5 week course that I would have made it all the way to 62.  I thought that I followed each direction as it was given and didn’t skip over anything.  Am I missing something?  I am ready to take the next step in the course.  Thank you

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Juule.
        Julian
        Participant

Hello Juule,

I too noticed that some of my pages didn’t show complete for some reason.  In the top right of the page, just next to our profile picture there is either a “✓Completed” or a “Mark Complete”.  I was able to click on “mark complete” and it would cause the page to change to a completed state for recorded progress.

As Albert said though, there is no need to stress if you went through the material – the groundwork has been laid to continue forward.

Still, I wanted to share, so that in the future you could keep an eye out for this and make the change for the peace of mind of seeing the full recorded progress.

~Julian

Hi Juule,

I’m not sure, you can ask the tech support using the help button in the bottom right corner.

But I wouldn’t stress it, it’s just a way to keep students engaged. If you went through a good chunk of the materials you should have access to the next semester.

Albert @ KabU

Sharilyn
      Participant

Good afternoon,

May this day find you well.

On Friday, 04/05/2024, I attempted to figure out the interact activity in reference to the Law of Equivalence of Form (Interact) but ended up getting 0/16 or at the most 3/16. Below indicates where I placed my answers.

On the side where it indicates “Created Being,” I dragged the following properties of the Creator that the created being should emulate inside the vessel:

Exists already at the end of correction;
      Sees everything as one, unified whole;
      Fills the whole reality;
      Thinks of others always;
      Is above desire;
      Identifies with the property of bestowal; and
      Transcends time.

On the side where it indicates that “the created being should rise above,” I dragged the following qualities next to/on top of the word HERE:

Forgets that there is a Creator;
      Thinks of himself always;
      Constantly seeking additional pleasure;
      Is controlled by the desire;
      Identified with the will to receive;
      Is moved by the steamroller of development;
      See people as free agents independent of the whole;
      Feels suffering; and
      Constantly searching for additional bestowal.

It seems, to me, that I placed each of the properties on the appropriate side – at least enough to get most of them correct.

Would you please provide feedback as to whether or not I have provided the answers under the correct heading.

I appreciate your time and assistance.

Regards,

Sharilyn

P.S. I apologize for any grammatical errors.

Hi Sharilyn,

It’s a buggy exercise, I’ll report it to the developers to fix it up.

Albert @ KabU

Koena
      Participant

Hi Christian. Just checking. Is equivalence of form in any way similar to the bible verse below. From the standpoint of kabbalah, are we reflections or reproductions of the Creator?. Lastly, what equivalence of form is there to achieve if we are already created in His image?

So God created man in his own image,
      in the image of God he created him;
      male and female he created them.
      Genesis 1:27

Hi Koena,

1. Yes, you can say that the Creator is the whole and we are the parts. In the Introduction to the Book of Zohar, Baal HaSulam compares it to a mountain vs the rocks that make up that mountain. When we’re in equivalence of form, we become part of that whole and when we’re in disparity of form, we become separated from that whole.

2. We were indeed created in the state of perfection, in complete adhesion with the Creator. (Baal HaSulam describes this as well in the above article, items 13-17). But this was an unconscious state, like a baby in its mother’s womb. So we necessarily had to come to the complete opposite state, to lose that state of perfection, in order to once again reach it, but this time consciously. (In the words of the Torah, this is depicted as the “sin” of the tree of knowledge and the following expulsion from the Garden of Eden)

And the fact that we had to lose this state is not something bad, but it’s a necessary part of our development. It’s just like with kids. We don’t just give them a completed jigsaw puzzle. On the contrary we take it and break it down into many pieces. Then in the process of them putting it together, they grow and develop. Same with us, this process of losing that state is a necessary part of our further growth and development.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2014/01/from-perfection-to-perfection/

And if you’re interested in learning how to properly decipher the stories in the Torah, check out the books: Disclosing a Portion or The Secrets of the Eternal Book.

Albert @ KabU

Ranga
      Participant

Thank you Tony. It was a great video. Much is understood about Equivalence of Form which was obscure before. Every feeling we have, every circumstance that cross our life path is a nudge from the Creator, an invitation from Him to bond with him.

Thank you for the lesson.

Ranga

Houegbelo Rodolphe
      Participant

Bonsoir.  Quelle est la différence ADAM KADMON et ADAM ARISHON?

Christian
      Participant

Before moving to part 2, I would like to have a clarification/ answer about a question:

With regards to the ‘i’ that thinks and speak through me and all humans ; is this “I” the physical body or the soul or parts of the soul or the Creator’s spirit in us?

Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 113 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.