Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Zachary Hanlon
      Participant

Is it possible for one to have tastes of an emanation they have not attained, or to have a temporary equivalence of form with a higher emanation, as if it was a preview, only to have it slip away, then motivating the individual to cultivate their point to further attainment?

Hi Zachary,

It’s possible.

Albert @ KabU

Kelly
        Participant

Did this happen to you?

Kelly
          Participant

Sorry if my question to you is rude or off putting but I just wondered why you asked this particular question.

carlos
      Participant

Maybe I did not understand correctly, but the human level has 613 desires. So each human has its own 613 desires or are they the same for each human, just with a different “dressing”? Do the inanimate, vegetative and animals also have 613 desires each? because from the graph tony did, there are 613 laws governing us, animals, plants and inanimate.

Zachary Hanlon
        Participant

It has happened to me consistently in powerful ways since I was a teenager. I saw a lot of things far before I understood them, and had some incredibly powerful life changing and life saving experiences. I don’t view the question as rude.

Hi Carlos,

There are 4 levels in nature: still, vegetative, animate, and speaking (human). Within each level, there are 4 sub levels: the still of the still, the vegetative of the still, the animate of the still, the speaking of the still, etc. Humanity as a whole is currently found on the speaking sub-degree of the animate level. Meaning we have not yet reached the true speaking degree, which is a spiritual degree.

As such, we don’t yet have the 613 desires that Kabbalah is talking about. Those desires begin on a higher level than our current animalistic level. This is similar to how a single cell in a body only has some basic desires. But when that cell is part of a greater body, it reveals there higher desires which are impossible for the individual cell to have: desires for money, honor, power, etc. Same with us, until we integrate with the general body of Adam HaRishon, we don’t reveal or understand these 613 desires of the speaking level.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2008/12/all-you-need-to-know-about-the-613-desires/

Albert @ KabU

Kelly
          Participant

It happened to me too but only one time. It was in the early 2000’s the night I read my first book on Kabbalah. Very nice to meet you.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

What a great lesson. Please, I have some deficiencies.

I desire to know, we exist in this field of influence–which is the Creator. And every acts of the Creator is not a corporeal act but a spiritual actions, however, we perceives this actions as physical actions because we are opposite to the Creator. And we have a disparity of form with him. And every thought and intentions we received from Him must follow the same law of equivalence of form– meaning we must reciprocate the same thought and intention in order for us to be in equivalence of form with the Creator.

Is the above expression correct? Please correct me.

I wish to ask,..
      1- What is spirituality?
      2- What is thought and what is intention? Are they the same?
      3- What do you mean by bestowal and Love? Since everything in the level of human is spiritual?

Thank you for you reply.

Hi Kima,

1. Spirituality is the extent to which we become similar to the Creator, to His qualities of love and bestowal.

2. At the root of everything is the desire. Thoughts are generated by the desire to help it to reach what it wants. Intentions are how we aim those desires, whether we use the desires in order to receive or in order to bestow.

3. Bestowal and love means being able to fulfill the desire of someone else.

You can say that everything on the human level is spiritual. But we’re not yet on the human level. There are 4 levels in nature. Still, vegetative, animate, and speaking (or human degree). Within each level, there are 4 sub levels: the still of the still, the vegetative of the still, the animate of the still, the speaking of the still, etc. Humanity as a whole is currently found on the speaking sub-degree of the animate level. Meaning we have not yet reached the true speaking degree, which is a spiritual degree. We reach the speaking degree when we become similar to the Creator, meaning when we rise above our egoistic nature into the nature of love and bestowal.

Check out these readings for more details:

https://laitman.com/2015/09/where-is-the-upper-world/

Shamati 153: A Thought Is a Result of the Desire

Guest & Host Analogy from Chapter 3 of Attaining the Worlds Beyond

Albert @ KabU

stephen
      Participant

1st week till the 5th week  has caused variants due to the studies I’ve already acquired ,

firstly,

Please explain why Adam Ha-Rishon is the first man, from which origin did he come into being and why ?.

secondly,

All your references are from the sages related in Tanach that adhere to ‘His name is one and His name shall be One’ ,therefore please explain why you don’t mention His name [Blessed be He] , only referring to him as the ‘creator/upper force’ ( maybe it because your allowing for an ecumenical broadness of people or otherwise)

Also you’ve mentioned Hashem   places obstacle’s and thoughts in our journey to attainment ,

why then after all our endeavours adhering to yom kippur doing tschuva and asking for forgiveness are we going to be judged when our nishama is in the heavenly courts.

Thank you most sincerely

stephen green

B’H

Hi Stephen,

That’s normal. We all come to the wisdom of Kabbalah with a certain baggage of past ideas. The main thing is to keep going, keep placing yourself under the influence of the light, especially through the Kabbalistic studies, and it will balance everything out.

1. Adam HaRishon is not referring to a person but rather to a spiritual system to which we all belong.  We’ll parts of this system, like cells within a single body.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2014/05/puzzle-adam-harishon/

2. The Creator actually has many names. This is because we reveal Him only by becoming similar to Him, to His qualities of love and bestowal. So every time we correct a part of our egoistic desire, we reveal a different aspect of this thing called the Creator, and thereby name that revelation by a different name.

Check out these blog posts from Rav Laitman for more details:

https://laitman.com/2011/12/the-holy-names-of-bestowal/

https://laitman.com/2017/11/the-concept-of-god-in-kabbalah/

3. The purpose of our lives is not simply to ask for forgiveness and sneak into heaven. Rather the purpose of our lives is to rise to the highest possible state: complete adhesion with the Creator, with his qualities of love and bestowal. This process is broken down into 125 degrees. As long as we have not yet completed this process, we will continue to reincarnate to the level of this world again and again.

As for being judged in the heavenly court, this is not talking about life after death, but rather the internal process by which we judge ourselves in the process of correcting our egoistic nature.

Here’s an excerpt from a Rabash article on this topic:

the judgment that a person is judged in the beginning of the year means that the person judges himself, and he is the arbiter and executor, for man is the arbiter, the litigant, and the knowledgeable one, and witness. It is as our sages said, “There is judgment below, there is no judgment above.”

And a blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2022/03/where-are-hell-and-heaven-revealed/

Albert @ KabU

Davor
      Participant

Why Jesus has not taken the path of Kabbalah, but path of cross?

stephen
        Participant

Hey Albert,

Very much appreciate an immaculate transparency of understanding correcting my thoughts to filter every precious word given.

KabU is a gradual realignment of the most fascinating part on the journey for me by far,

all the teachers have been so accommodating and sincere , its felt most assuring.

admiring you all

Hi Davor,

I’m not an expert in religions, so I cannot comment on that. But in general, these things are not so opposed. Both talk about the importance of loving others as yourself. Kabbalah goes even further and gives us a method to actualize loving others to such an extent that we can reveal in our lives the Creator, the general force of love and bestowal.

Albert @ KabU

Question on the books that were mentioned in the videos:

There are a few versions of these online, which books do you recommend? for:

Sefer Raziel, Sefer Yetzirah, The Bahir, and The Tree of Life (Arizal)

Hi Alejandro,

Although these are indeed Kabbalistic books and there were countless other Kabbalistic books that have been written in the past, in our days, we mainly study from the writings of Baal HaSulam and Rabash. This is because egoism grows from generation to generation, so Kabbalah, the method for its correction, needs to get adapted in each generation for that level of egoism. For example it’s like in medicine, if a person has a headache he can just drink a tylenol and that’s enough to fix him. But if it’s not just a little headache but something cancerous, then that tylenol won’t do anything for him but he needs a completely different regime to heal himself.

This is why Kabbalah gets adapted in each generation to the level of egoism that is currently found in that generation. So although there were many different Kabbalists and Kabbalistic books throughout the generations, nowadays we mainly learn from the writings of Baal HaSulam and Rabash, since their writings contains the light that is most suitable to correct the egoism that is found in our generation.

So my recommendation would be to stick to their writings, which you can find in the Kabbalah Media Library.

Also check out this blog posts from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2015/11/the-great-kabbalists-and-their-works/

Albert @ KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 114 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.