Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Cristy
      Participant

Thanks, i think my questions of this week have been already answered

sometimes is hard to see the thougt behind something “unpleasent” like  war and natural disaster. How to attainnthat knowledge is it by asking what the lesson behind it?

Hi Irianti,

Every moment of our lives we’re in a dialog with the Creator. This is called that “there is none else besides Him”, that the Creator is the singular force behind ALL of reality. All of my thoughts, desires, all the events in life all originate from Him.

But the Creator operates on the frequency of bestowal, while our nature is on the frequency of reception. As such, we operate on two completely different frequencies. So it’s currently impossible for us to understand Him. We first need to correct our nature and become similar to Him. Only then will we begin to understand Him and to justify all that we see in life.

We’ll learn about this in the upcoming semester, in the meantime, check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2010/09/learn-the-creators-language/

Albert @ KabU

Richard Lively
      Participant

So to be one with the creator we must think like the creator?  This means, I can do this with anything in life?  Try to work out the grand design of why.  This seems like the way.   So my question is this.  Is this not only how one should study, but also benefit from practical Kabbalah?  If we read something its just words, but if we think of how a person was thinking when we experience the writing it becomes more and the writer is alive again in our thoughts.  So in life when changing our intention would it not be similar in everything we do to contemplate what the process was from the creator so we may better understand and know the creator and the methods of natural forces?

Marc
      Participant

Are the 613 “Laws of Love” related to the 613 Laws of Moses?

Ludumo Diniso
      Participant

If everything comes from the thought of creation, doesn’t that mean the Light that reforms is in all human literature if ones reads with the intention to connect to said Light?
      After all, all literature comes from thought and all thoughts come from the thought of creation.

Hi Ludumo,

Spirituality means acquiring the Creator’s qualities of love and bestowal. These are qualities that are unnatural for us, completely above our egoistic nature. How then do we acquire such qualities? Through the reforming light. The light is called such because it gradually reforms us, corrects us. Although naturally we don’t have such qualities, if we just aspire to them, then this is enough to draw this light.

Where can we read and learn about these higher spiritual degrees so we can aspire to them? If I open up just any book, the vast majority of them are not talking about spiritual degrees above our egoistic nature, rather the vast majority of them are talking about states we undergo within our ego. So I won’t find the reforming light there. I will only find the reforming light in the authentic Kabbalistic books which talk about these higher spiritual degrees.

Furthermore, although everything does come from the Creator, since “there is none else besides Him”. But at the same time, there are things that on purpose divert us from Him. This too comes from Him. It’s a type of game that He made for us in order to help us build a true desire for Him. Check out this excerpt from Baal HaSulam’s article Shamati 1: “there is none else besides Him”:

It is written, “There is none else besides Him.” This means that there is no other force in the world that has the ability to do anything against Him. And what one sees, that there are things in the world that deny the upper household, the reason is that this is His will.

This is deemed a correction called “the left rejects and the right pulls closer,” meaning that what the left rejects is considered a correction. This means that there are things in the world that, to begin with, aim to divert a person from the right way, and by which he is rejected from Kedusha [holiness].

We’ll learn about this concept in depth in the next semester, in the meantime, check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: http://laitman.com/2017/12/there-is-none-else-besides-him/

Albert @ KabU

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Hello Tony and Albert

I wonder after I saw Tony’s video about the 613 mitzwot.

Is there also a system in those mitzwots. If you develop, which mitzwot comes first? Or does it depend of your personality in the way your character is? Does it have to do with the 613 desires of your personality?

Can I compare this with the development of childhood, puberty  adolescence and adultery?

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 114 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.