Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Natalie Steenbok
      Participant

Thank you Tony. Really clear and beautifully precise.

Todah

Amani
      Participant

What is the difference between study the laws of univers by kabbalah and by science ?

slma
      Participant

Thank you, I have no questions.

Peter
      Participant

What happens if I die in the process of attaining the degrees? Am I starting from scratch on the next round?

Hi Peter,

Nothing is lost. If we don’t finish this work in this lifetime, we continue it in the next. Kabbalists compare the process of life and death of the corporeal body as to changing shirts: at the end of the day, we drop our dirty shirt into the hamper and in the morning put on a clean one. So we don’t lose anything, but continue the next time around until we reach the final correction.

Albert @ KabU

Maria Memoli
      Participant

Sometimes it can happen that an act of “giving” doesn’t follow a good intention. It can be our intuition or the energy around us in that event that make us feel that something is not right, so we are not willing to receive, so the bestowal goes lost.

How can we approach in a Kabbalistic way these circumstances?

How can I bond with the intention of the giver “above reasons”?

How would Nature “equalize” in this situation?!

Hi Maria,

It all depends on your goal in life. If your goal is to correct your nature and thereby to reveal the Creator, the quality of love and bestowal, this is only possible in mutual work with other points in the hearts. This is why we practice this type of bestowal only within the Kabbalistic group.

If you practice it anywhere else, in the best case scenario you’ll build some good relationships, in the worst case, people will think you’re weird or try to take advantage of you. But either way it will not lead to the revelation of the Creator. So generally with the rest of the world it’s best to just act normal, like everyone else.

Albert @ KabU

Clifton
      Participant

Thank you for this course and this organization. As a searcher, the system of the Kabbalah just makes more and more sense as I learn.

That said, here we are at the end of this first introductory course, and I am so happy, but also, there does not seem like there is a prescriptive path. Is it being generous of spirit to betow? Is it following the commandments? Will we learn more later on the prescriptive side of things?

Thank you.

Hi Clifton, great question!

Practicing Kabbalah means that we correct our egoistic nature and become similar to the Creator, the general force of love and bestowal. But just like a PC cannot just change itself to run as a Mac, we too cannot just change our own nature. No rituals, diets, restrictions, nothing we do with our own strength will help us to make this change. We need outside help to do this. This help comes to us from the force of the light. The light is a special force thanks to which we can perform this correction. Essentially all of our work boils down to extracting more and more of this light, especially during the Kabbalistic studies, and it does all the rest.

So the most practical action that you can do towards performing this correction is to set aside some time to regularly return to the source of the light, meaning to the Kabbalistic sources, videos, lessons, etc. This will help you throughout your entire spiritual development.

We will learn more about these things in the upcoming semester, in the meantime, check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2013/02/sunbathing-in-the-rays-of-the-reforming-light/

Albert @ KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 114 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.