Before we dive in, introduce yourself and share your thoughts on the topic: Why does such a small fraction of the human family draws so much attention? Why do so many people have such a gut level reaction to “The Jews”?

New Home Forums Course Forums The World, the Jews and the Science of Human Survival INTRODUCTION Before we dive in, introduce yourself and share your thoughts on the topic: Why does such a small fraction of the human family draws so much attention? Why do so many people have such a gut level reaction to “The Jews”?

Before we dive in, introduce yourself and share your thoughts on the topic: Why does such a small fraction of the human family draws so much attention? Why do so many people have such a gut level reaction to “The Jews”?

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      John
      Participant

HI – i am (or was) an orphan, and lived in orphanage till I was ten, and did not actually start to learn my alphabet until then.  At ten I went to a Catholic school and became a Christian, and have accepted the truth of the Old Testament, so we look at Abraham’s children as a blessing to the world.  Personally I think when people start to use the word some in their daily articulation of reality, such as some white people, some black people and some of any demographic, the stigma that is everywhere, will be reduced.  In order to think coherently we have to speak coherently.

Larry
      Participant

Hello, this is Larry and Gail from South Africa.

Maria Bolgar
      Participant

Hello my friends,
      I’m coming from a Hungarian Jewish family. I’m here with you to study the Kabbalah, the Great Books and Judaism. To connect with you. And look forward to a plausible explanation as to why an almost institutionalized hatred of Jews exists virtually all over the world?

Sunshine
      Participant

I just watched the intro video and am fully intrigued to learn about the “Jew function.” Is it a mathematical algorithm of some sort? I must learn and am looking forward to the rest of this course. You’ve got me hooked, KabU!

Tony Escujuri
      Participant

My name is Tony and this is my third course in Kabu2 :-).

The “Truth” kept within a group of people is always the enemy of the global collective ego.  The stronger our egos continue develop the more it seeks to destroy its enemy.  Fear is what drives egos to destroy the “Truth”

Tony

Juju721
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello y’all I’m Joyce. The state of mind, heart and soul of the Jew goes directly against our egocentric society of self supplication over betterment of humanity and earth.</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.