Before we dive in, introduce yourself and share your thoughts on the topic: Why does such a small fraction of the human family draws so much attention? Why do so many people have such a gut level reaction to “The Jews”?

New Home Forums Course Forums The World, the Jews and the Science of Human Survival INTRODUCTION Before we dive in, introduce yourself and share your thoughts on the topic: Why does such a small fraction of the human family draws so much attention? Why do so many people have such a gut level reaction to “The Jews”?

Before we dive in, introduce yourself and share your thoughts on the topic: Why does such a small fraction of the human family draws so much attention? Why do so many people have such a gut level reaction to “The Jews”?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christianne
      Participant

Ik ben Christianne  uit Belgie

Boke
      Participant

Hello everybody,

I am Boke form The Netherlands.

peter
      Participant

peter from south africa

Lu Lu
      Participant

Hi Everyone. My name is Lu Ann Henderson, and I’m here to learn why we are so separated when I know we are one with a point in the heart. I want to learn how I can do my part in connecting everyone with love.

Manuela
      Participant

Hi, my name is Manuela, I’m from Milan, Italy. I started feeling something special about “The Jews” after a journey in Israel. I immediately felt there is something different there, a special force, a mystery. I came back with the awareness that that was the place where everything started and everything would end. It was not rational, just a feeling, some sort of awareness that Jewish people had or would have a special role for Humanity as a Whole. To me it’s a means of  responsability, but if the same was felt by other people as a special power that could be used not for the world’s sake, that could be a reason.

Sheila
      Participant

I am Sheila from Nevada USA. Being involved in social media I am bombarded with anti-Semitic posts and conspiracy theories stemming from Jews in Khazakhstan, the Rothschilds and globalist takeovers by Zionist Jews controlling the world’s money, led by Klaus Schwab. There is a great fear of the Jewish people and they are all lumped into the modern Zionist theory of global takeover. And now there is a great separation of beliefs within the Jewish people themselves, many of whom do not seem to be Jews at all. A planned takeover by Erev Rav in all countries including Israel. I am interested in the Kabbalist perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.