Before we dive in, introduce yourself and share your thoughts on the topic: Why does such a small fraction of the human family draws so much attention? Why do so many people have such a gut level reaction to “The Jews”?

New Home Forums Course Forums The World, the Jews and the Science of Human Survival INTRODUCTION Before we dive in, introduce yourself and share your thoughts on the topic: Why does such a small fraction of the human family draws so much attention? Why do so many people have such a gut level reaction to “The Jews”?

Before we dive in, introduce yourself and share your thoughts on the topic: Why does such a small fraction of the human family draws so much attention? Why do so many people have such a gut level reaction to “The Jews”?

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      dree monster
      Participant

hi im dree. not sure i have any thoughts on the topic yet, just here learning stuff.

Leo
      Participant

Hi, my name is Jose and I live in California. Jews seem to understand the system of nature, they’re more altruistic. The rest of the world is egoistic and fear what they can’t relate to.

Richard Lively
      Participant

I am from USA, I deal with racism all the time being Jewish.  I was orthodox but now because of Kabbalah I have leaned more towards reformed.  I do not let anything get to me simply because the creator is capable of defending himself.   I feel that during the course of Kabbalah we are learning we are not here, we are beings of light, therefore Yehudi to me are the people in the spiritual world that want a connection with the creator, not the ones down here who just go through ritualistic endeavors to look and act jewish.

JP
      Participant

Hi my name is Jean Paul and live in USA

Theresa H
      Participant

Probably because of the different views points, Jews get all different reactions from all walks of life. I mean supposedly Jesus was a Jew and had a lot of Jewish teaching but, they blame Jews for his death. Due to the facts stated in the New Testament. I mean why would they give a peasant people the kings rule of authority to say whether Jesus lives or dies, it just doesn’t make sense. This same thought is what caused a lot of Jews to be killed and hated. Hitler tried to say that they control all the money and want to take them over. Some lower levels in humanity like to call Jews cheap but, it seems they just really work and live with in their means and, don’t need a whole lot to make themselves happy. Also growing up in the US a lot of the school systems make you read Ann Frank, to many Ann was just as any other young heartfelt girl. Then there is Adam Sandler ( funny guy) and there is Lil Dicky he is funny also (maybe they take after Isaac and Elijah) they are both Jewish.  Then you got some movies and online forums , that depict Jews a little bit sinister. I think it’s just easy for some to feel threatened by something they don’t fully understand, more like a defense mechanism. I mean Charlottesville just seemed so surreal I really thought we were past this madness and it’s sick that it sticks around. It doesn’t seem though nothing can change unless we change altogether. Like if we don’t stop polluting our planet with all the fishing line, and garage in the ocean the human species will breath in that garbage and act like garbage. Just as if we eat garbage foods we may continue to have garbage attitudes. I think change will have to take a universal effort but, it seems with evolution we will get there one day. I don’t see us going that far backwards when we are an evolving species. We can only go forward as a whole holistically. Maybe when we treat the animals and planet better we can then treat our human counter parts better. It’s definitely a learning process for all of us and, we have a LONG way to go. I do believe Jews are a definite positive force in this process and the Torah has the morals needed for us to evolve and help our children evolve even further. Let’s look at Moses he carried a shepherds stick, but so do shepherds and so do the elders that found water for their tribes, full of knowledge. Water brings life, elephants are nature’s priests they can find water that they haven’t seen or been to sense they were a yearling with an extraordinary memory. Also elephants help pass on seeds across the wilderness when they travel. Working like a giant organism with the planet.

Karrie Lynn
      Participant

Hi, I am Karrie, living in Germany where I see holocaust memorials, big and small, all over the place, but I’ve always thought about it a lot. I actually read “Night” by Elie Wiesel at a very young age, 8 or 9 without any guidance or point of reference. I had simply picked it out at the school library as the next book to read. How could this possibly be a true story? I thought over and over again as I read it in horror.  I am still asking the same question so the course sparked my interest.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.