Can you find a single action that does not follow the law of maximum benefit? Try to notice the law of maximum benefit at work in your life. Can you share new insights that you have discovered?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Our Inner Program Can you find a single action that does not follow the law of maximum benefit? Try to notice the law of maximum benefit at work in your life. Can you share new insights that you have discovered?

Gil Shir

Can you find a single action that does not follow the law of maximum benefit? Try to notice the law of maximum benefit at work in your life. Can you share new insights that you have discovered?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Martina
      Participant

Wow, really eye opening to notice how we are “manipulated” by that law of maximum benefit! So much for thinking we are in control and have “free will”! All sooo interesting. I guess it’s ok though since my desire and hunger for equivalence of form with the creator is in the end the fulfilment of that law by getting maximum benefit for everyone?

Annmarie
      Participant

My thoughts on a single action that doesn’t follow the law of maximum benefit is Creation by the Creator. The Creator bestows to His creation without a desire to receive maximum benefit. The action to bestow by the Creator is to give pleasure to creation without receiving anything in return. So possibly, when we can reach the level of equivalence of form with the Creator, we will be in that state of not following the law of maximum benefit.

Rune T. A.
      Participant

To me, there is no escaping this calculation. My best shot, however, would be when I do something I do not enjoy and do not lead to a later joy. It turns out that in those instances I am avoiding feeling shame for not taking an apropriate action…

Rae
      Participant

Yes I agree with Tom completely.

Lately I’ve begun to feel that if there were no benefit to studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah 💖 and yearning for Dvekut through the Love of Friends it would never cross my mind or tug at my heart even a blink of an eye of time 🤩

Jennifer
      Participant

I’ve thought about this a lot.  I can’t out maneuver the law of maximum benefit.  I’m much more conscious of my seeking security for the future.  Does that even exist?

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

Only the will to bestow like the Creator doesn’t follow this law, everything else in the HaZeh-Olam (this world) follows the same selfish law of self-gratification.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.